anyone from Leeds off at the end of May

M

matt B

any Leeds people off to Ibiza, i'm looking for people to team up with cos its my first time over. need to no where i canfind a place to stay. :D

matt B said:
any Leeds people off to Ibiza, i'm looking for people to team up with cos its my first time over. need to no where i canfind a place to stay. :D

There's plenty of hotels and apartments with rooms available to rent. Have a look on the accommodation link at the top of the page. ;)

far too early for me august is the time ibiza is the place

I am from birmingham but I will be over there the last week in may :)

...and if it helps its my first time too and my girlfriends!

work in leeds ...live in leeds...from the red rose county though..

going 22 june...your shooting your wad a bit early there mate...MAY!!!

that so youve got the rest of the summer to recover

Bit early for what exactly??? I didnt pay all that money to go lock myself up in clubs for the week, theres a whole lot of island to see there, and guess what.... its there in may as well!

fair dos...!!
ive seen the white isle myself plenty of times so im familar with the good points..so as a sad old c@nt im only going for the clubs and the sun...bit of a mid life and all that....put any money i last about three nights...!!!

then it will be back to a quite one down the road!! :lol:

I live on a stretch of road in birmingham that is wall-to-wall clubs... I barely even have a local! As much as I want to go and experience the Ibizan club scene I have only got a week there and want to find some of the best beaches to crash out on. Plus with where I work I am restricted as to when I can get time off work.

Alright matey

I'm from Leeds and I'm going out on May 17th, to Majorca, and hitting Ibiza on about 22nd.

If you wanna hook up then that sounds good - I'm on my own, looking for work and a place to stay so it sounds like were pretty much in the same boat.

Drop a message on here (or PM if you want) and we'll get something sorted.

Where you staying? Headingley?

Take it steady

Jim

im goin soon yey as im goin loads of placesfter so thought id go to ibiza while im traveling will be ma first stop on the11 may n stuff till the 25 should be sweet then off somwere else yey

i'll be there from 18 may looking for work so if u wanna meet up then drop me an e-mail s_wallace08@hotmail.com

i'm from hull near leeds so we might be able to understand each other...

i'm kinda shitting myself as well cos i'm goin on my own cos all my mates have backed out and staying at home whereas i wanna summer in the sun!

Seems like theres loads of people from Leeds!

Im from Leeds & am out there 5-10 June and then again 23rd Aug to 5th Sept

Back