anyone for SASHA at SPACE?

M

mandy_d

after all it is his birthday, and guess what hes invited you all, just a little charge at the door but it ill b worth it!!
listen to me you think i was workin 4 him!

:D Is everyone up 4 SASHA's birthday at space on sunday 1st september then?

its goin to be some nite (or day maybe)!!!

b2b on the terrace with john digweed! quality!!!

any sasha followers out there? cause judging by this forum it seems people like a lot of cheesy stuff!!

must say this website is really cool, i must have printed out about 4 copies of the club listing for me and my mates, any excuse to talk about ibiza, again!
c ya's there!!!!!!! :lol:

mandy for sure i'm going to be there for the b-day bash @ space with 3 other canadian guys.. meet up with us and some other ibiza-spotlighters @ BoraBora on the 1st before heading over to Space!

:confused:
wait till i check my diary.....hmm..., ok then your on, are we meeting up in the afternoon?

gona get to space for earlies and then pop down to bora bora for midday then get back to space around 7 ish me thinks as sasha doesn't start on the terrace until 9pm but i would like to catch some day time grooving in the terrace, and possibly some swaying too! :oops: before some major stomping :twisted: :twisted: . also i want to catch some jimmy van mulliga in the main room too as he rocks i tell ya! :twisted: :eek:

hey there mandy will definately be goin to c sasha and digweed. love them both.have never seen digweed live so thats the main attraction for me. sasha is completely class but the last 2 times i saw him at lush was a bit of a let down so am really hoping he's gonna take us all on a quite a journey at space. c ya there.

HEY, SPOTTY WHERE ABOUTS IN THE NORTH ARE YOU FROM?

DID YOU GO TO SASHA ON THE FRIDAY NITE AT LUSH?

I HEARD THAT IN WASNT THAT PACKED, ALTHOUGH WITH THE RECENT NEWS ABOUT THE GUY THAT DIED IM NOT SURPRISED,

WE DIDNT GO CAUSE HAD TO SAVE MONEY 4 HOLIDAY, BUT ITS ALL WORTH IT ISNT IT?

FIRST TIME I DIDNT HEAR SASHA AT LUSH IN ABOUT 3 OR 4 YEARS, BUT I EXPECT SASHAS B/DAY AT SUNDAYS@SPACE WILL BE THE 10 TIMES BETTER! :lol:

ILL C U THERE, ILL BE THE ONE WITH MY GLOWING GREEN HAT DANCING LIKE A LOONIE!!!!!

Ah yes a new post and new people ready to join in the madness. :twisted:
I and 4 other guys will be there at Space with all of you.
As it's been said Bora Bora on the 1st then carry it on to Space.
YYYYEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!! 8)

Am from lisburn mandy. theres 10 of us goin all from in and around lisburn and then 1 more flyin out for the second week. na didnt go last friday. wanted to but really gotta do some serious savin now for the white isle especially since im gonna see him 2 days after i arrive in space on we love sundays@space..........can you get any better........i dont think so.........o sorry its his birthday........and he's playin back to back with digweed.........o dear i just passed out. this excitement is really gettin too much. have seen him twice before at kellys. first time was with zabiela who wrecked the place and the second time with sander who was amazin. both times was quite disappointed with sasha, moreso the second time. were you there when he played with zabelia and played yeke yeke at the end and it kept on jumping? amazin.

how could i forget!!!!!absolutely love that tune, the last time i was at lush was in april. do you remember, seb played and it was live on radio 1 from 7-9. that nite was class!!!

i was more into digweed a few years ago than sasha, i dont know, maybe it was because sasha never seemed like he acknowleged the crowd, but now hes climbing on my poll,is lisburn near carrickfergus, i know a lot of people heading out to ibiza on the 23rd august, next friday!

only 9 days to go, well 10, but i dont include the sunday cause were leaving sat nite!

im fryin everyones head at home cause everyday im like....'only 10,9.8... days to go to ibiza..'
i think im forgeting that i have to come home again, (erase that from memory)!
well spots talk to ya later!!!

no lisburns not near carrickfergus.lol. its just outside belfast on the other side from carrickfergus. yeah i remember seb playin lush but cant remember why i didnt go. my best mate had tickets to go to it when he was playin the 7-9 set on radio 1 but dunno what we were doin. think we might have gone to shine. last time i was in kellys i went to see nick warren but he didnt turn up and futureshock played instead. turned out to be quite a good night. think im pretty lucky, all my mates r as excited as i am about goin if not more so thats all ecveryones goin on about everyday. canny wait.

ah your into Shine, was there for the new year and i had a brilliant nite, me my boyf and a crowd of mates stayed in the student halls in belfast, ..the ones which are bloody ancient and no-one stays in them... f*** they were absolutely freezing and i remember it was snowing as well, we couldnt get a taxi that nite and i remember the walk from shine to the halls, god that really sobered me up!!

it was my first time at shine and ive been meaning 2 get down again, theres some mad bastards go to that place!

nothin more to talk about yet
c ya

hey hey there mandy. how ya doin? ONLY 10 DAYS TO GO!!! sooooo canny wait. got a loan from the halifax on sat and went out to do some hardcore training for ibiza on sat night. was gonna go to kellys for future shock but then decided to go to shine for the mighty SLAM and holy shit were they amazin. was goin completely mental all night. ended up in the network after and rolled into the house sometime on sunday mornin (7 or 8 i think). needless to say i took yesterday off work cos i so hate goin into work on a come down. well thats it, just thought id say hi.

Back