Anyone booked a hotel...

ibiza chick

Has anyone actually booked a hotel through ibiza spotlight if so would you recommend them?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have booked several hotels through Spotlight and yes I would recommend them.

You can check on the hotel page for reviews to see what people's comments are regarding the various hotels....

Last edited by a moderator:
I've booked through Spotlight for 8 years running. Always turns out well.

Last year, I even got a substantial discount by booking through Spotlight. Their negotiated rate was much lower than my hotel's own Internet prices or those of any other site I checked.

I've used Spotlight to book a few times in the past and not been disappointed. Reviews are always helpful and prices are good.

I've booked through Spotlight for 8 years running. Always turns out well.

Last year, I even got a substantial discount by booking through Spotlight. Their negotiated rate was much lower than my hotel's own Internet prices or those of any other site I checked.

Do you mean it was cheaper to go through IS then direct to the hotel?

Booked several times including for this year. Always found it very reliable & helpful.

Do you mean it was cheaper to go through IS then direct to the hotel?
I can't say this is always the case because this was the first time I tried both through Spotlight and the hotel's site. The Spotlight price was cheaper.

From the site: "We have personally selected every hotel to make sure you get the the best value for money. " :!:

the other good thing with spotlight (unlike expedia for example) is that you don't have to cough up the full amount up front.

I've booked through spotlight a few times - easy to make changes if need be and you don't need to pay upfront. Don't think they are necessarily the cheapest but I would definitely recommend them.

I haven't used them for this year (sorry Spotlight!) but have used them in the past and they are very good. I recommend them.

I've booked our hotel through IS thing that throws me a little is you put a deposit down and pay the full balance on arrival strange way to do it :confused:

strange?? that's a good thing isn't it.....means you don't have to cough up the money 6 months in advance.

4jthg8.jpg

20ff5o0.jpg

is spotlight abta bonded, just wondered what would happen if the company went tits up and i had paid a deposit.??

This happened to me with a company that has now gone bust (wintersunshineholidays), paid a smallish deposit but was informed that they has subsequently gone out of business and as id paid by debit card i couldnt get my money back.

Its important to check the validity of any agent before you book!

Never used spotlight for any of my accommodation, always found them a lot more expensive than others but im sure theres a good reason for that:oops:

we're neither british nor a travel agent so abta isn't an option. when you book with spotlight your reservation is with the hotel and you pay the hotel when you arrive so even if we disappeared off the face of the earth at noon today your hotel would still be there waiting for you.

Me too! Stayed there before & they are really nice apartments. Great location.
Can't wait!

I have stayed there can recommend as a good location, fairly close to sunset bars but not too close that is is noisy!

Apts are nice and clean. 20 min walk into main San An, bit longer for Bar M area....

Back