Anyone been to ..........

platty

the Tex Mex near the shouting man in San An, Tiya wanas ( wrong spelling I know!)?

Food is top but how difficult is it to use those phones?!?! :confused: :x

There was a big black hair in my chilli so I was kinda put off the food and have never been back :( uggghhh

Tijuana? I went a few years ago and quite enjoyed it. It was in a different place then though – a lot further back from the shouting man.

swiss taff said:
Boardgrrrrl said:
Blonde! Maybe then I wouldn't have seen it and carried on eating

uggggghhhh ***BGrrrrl gags***
Off the subject, what do you do in the snow as your signature states :?:

Boardgrrrrl Boards!

Albeit not expertly but hey - you haven't got to be good to enjoy it have you ;)

platty said:
the Tex Mex near the shouting man in San An, Tiya wanas ( wrong spelling I know!)?

Food is top but how difficult is it to use those phones?!?! :confused: :x

Tijuanas was quite decent. Considering the fact that I have had great Tex-Mex food during my university days in Austin, I thought that the food was a bit Europeanized.

Cheers,

LagunaBeachCA

I found a spring in a crumpet when I was little. My mum told environmental health and the case was going to court. Next thing we new some rather sinister blokes from the manufacturers (mentioning no names but they are a big company) turned up on our doorstep and tried to get my mum to say it had all been a mistake to get them off the hook. They were really intimidating!!!

I wouldn't mind but when it got to court they only go ta £2,000 fine!!!!!

Back