Anyone been to

N

N8

The club in Gertrudias (ok i know that isnt how you spell it but you know where i mean).

All my mates who have been in ibiza for the summer went there on the 14th and said it rocked.............

N8 said:
The club in Gertrudias (ok i know that isnt how you spell it but you know where i mean).

All my mates who have been in ibiza for the summer went there on the 14th and said it rocked.............

(Sta Gertrudis)

La DIosa?

Thats the one, they all call it Gertrudes though :lol:

Anyone been then and can tell us a bit more about it?

I wish i'd gone, we were on bora beach and and they started going on about coming to gertrudes with them later on, they were all really messy though and didnt really explain it very well so i didnt bother :rolleyes: Should have gone after i left space.......

You should try to move a bit, Ibiza have lots of things to offer apart from PDB.... ;)

I tell you about in two weeks.

I think La Diosa is the only club on the island i havent been to! :D

it's really cool nath

bit like pacha in the country with the lid off (sumptious sofas, beautiful girls, exhorbitant prices)

dance floor would be wicked with a party - has nice layout, but although i've been there twice have never seen it go off. has lots of potential though

Oh god, thats the one in Es Canar isnt it? Had a very messy time there once after spending all day in Es canar drinking and stuff, dont really remember much about it :rolleyes:

N8 said:
Oh god, thats the one in Es Canar isnt it? Had a very messy time there once after spending all day in Es canar drinking and stuff, dont really remember much about it :rolleyes:

Haha yeah, that's the one.

Was that this year?

N8 said:
I think La Diosa is the only club on the island i havent been to!

how about lucifer in marina botafoch (known as café latino this summer)? :rolleyes:

002.jpg

james said:
bit like pacha in the country with the lid off

la diosa also has palmtrees outside:

La-Diosa-carpark.jpg

pacha --->
pacha4.jpg

Back