Anyone been to KM5 this year??

marcusg

Helloooooo

So anyone been to KM5 yet this summer? Any thoughts on the place? Not been before but heard its very nice indeed ...

We'll be staying in Es Cubells/San Jose so KM5 will be but a short drive away 8)

And before you ask, yes I have seen the website! I just wanted some first hand accounts ...

Thanks!! :)
Marcus

Went in June, we have been going every year for the last few years, it is definitely busier now than in previous years so I would recommend booking a table in advance.

The menu is very similar to previous years, a lot of meat and fish dishes, very few veggie main dishes.

A decent wine list as well.

I had 2 courses, my b/friend had 3 courses and we had 2 bottles of wine, the bill came to just under 100 euros I think.

I love KM5, it is so chilled, and is a fab way to spend night-off.

cookie said:
We're planning a meal there one night too.
I think Barbie went a couple of weeks ago?

Jamie, I would book table in advance, the eating area is quite small and it seems to be getting busier and busier every year, so would definitely advise booking table.

I've got the number at home if you need it.

barbie you always say you dont eat anything in ibiza, but still you always manage to spend 100 Euro on food each time ive written some reviews from you?? hows that done?? hihi ;)

Ibiza-girlie said:
barbie you always say you dont eat anything in ibiza, but still you always manage to spend 100 Euro on food each time ive written some reviews from you?? hows that done?? hihi ;)

If you read my reviews you will see that on a 11 day/2 week holiday we will go out and have 2/3 really nice meals, the rest of the time I don't tend to eat much mainly because I am vegetarian and find it quite hard to get a decent vegetarian light snack over there.

This year we ate at KM5 once, Kasbah once and a restaurant in the Old Town once. Other than that we occasionally grabbed something round the pool at Es Vive as the chef from there used to head chef at Attica so the food was very good. The rest of the time I wasn't hungry so didn't bother to eat. I find the heat, dancing for 12 hours etc, makes me have not very much of an appetite.

Thanks for the info Barbie. :)

What about music/dancing, don't some of the island DJs drop by from time to time? Tania Vulkano, people like that?

marcusg said:
Thanks for the info Barbie. :)

What about music/dancing, don't some of the island DJs drop by from time to time? Tania Vulkano, people like that?

There is little dancefloor inside but I don't tend to go inside much, tend to prefer chilling in the tents and on the comfy seats.

There were some posters up saying Tania Vulkano was playing but I can't remember dates - sorry.

i think Tanya Volcano also plays at AK Morgana if im not mistaken, but dunno if the place is open this year due to trouble with music licence last year....you know, Barbie?

Back