Anyone been to Cala Llonga B4

Paul_A

Hi everyone,

I am off to Ibiza in september for 1 week. been to San Antonio b4. this time we r going all inclusive in cala llonga. Can anyone tell me if how far cala llonga is from decent clubs as we still want to go clubbing despite staying away from the main spots. Is there any clubs there.

thanks

Paul_A :D

Paul,

You have come to the right person to talk about cala Llonga my friend!

My parents have a little apartment there and i have been going there since i was a baby robo.

Its a fantastic place. But its NOT like san Antonio. It is a family resort. Mainly children and couples. The beach is lovely and sea is a picture.

There are a few 'bars' but they really are not worth venturing to.

The resort is aimed 'towards the other side of ibiza'.

The hotels have somewhat ruined this tiny little village, but are probably essential for the tourist trade.

You can get to ibiza and san antonio easily enough. either by taxi's or by buses to ibiza town.

The restaurants there are toruist orientated and are very much the same style of food.

However do Try the Pueblo Esparragus restaurant. Its set on the Pueblo Esparragus complex, which is set in the hills over looking the bay.

You'll have a fantastic time as long as you don't expect it to be like San antonio.

Enjoy

thanks for the info. i didn's expect it to be link san antonio cos i didnt like the west end very much last time i was in ibiza. hopefully i will still be able to go to space and some of the clubs in ibiza town though.

thanks

paul

robo

Robo said:
Paul,

The restaurants there are toruist orientated and are very much the same style of food.

However do Try the Pueblo Esparragus restaurant. Its set on the Pueblo Esparragus complex, which is set in the hills over looking the bay.

Have you tried the restaurant about 100mts outside "the Cala Llonga wall" on the main road to Jesus - Casa Piedra, new(ish) owners and the food is excellent

a different take

agree that the beach is fine and sea lovely, but maybe RObo is being a little too kind. TBH I'd not stay here given a choice, it's a very packagelandia kinda place. Plenty of concrete. No hip bars, restos are pretty dire and nitelife is "lets all do the conga stylee" (unless DJ Gee's venture has opened/...will it?). However there is a breathtaking, unspoilt bay just around the corner: Sol d'en Serra, with a great resto, with new owners due to be taking over about now.

tony,

casa piedra is nice...

very small.

apparently they have put there prices for this year.

small and certainly not cheap but they actually serve fresh vegetables which is unusual in Ibiza and the sauces compliment rather than smother in my opinion - bloody hell, thats sounds soooo foody :oops:

Re: robo

Tony said:
"the Cala Llonga wall"

here it is:

020722CalaLlogna5-mini.jpg

stingray said:
there is a breathtaking, unspoilt bay just around the corner: Sol d'en Serra, with a great resto

excellent recommendation!! ;)

DSCN0111.jpg

Back