Anyone around July 6-12????

cmkelly

First time in Ibiza... looking for people to at least go to the club/party with. Well-travelled, just first time to Ibiza. I'm down for partying, but also going for the music, especially ARMIN! Prolly staying in Ibiza Town, but down for whatever. I'm American, but can muddle through spanish, being from southern california. I get into ibiza july 6th, but don't have a departure date! Also, I'll be in Paris on July 4, for "Unighted by Fire" with Cathy Guetta and Armin, if anyone happens to be there during that time. I can't wait for July!

-CK

My buddy and I are going to be in Ibiza July 13th thru the 17th/18th. We are actually gonna be in Spain for the Running of the bulls from July 8th thru the 10th. Your more than welcome to come chill with us. We got a room at Ibiza Rocks Hotel and are gonna hostel the rest of the trip.

My buddy is a white boy from San Jose and Im a mexican from LA. Very chill guys, going to Ibiza for our first time as well.

Adios!

sounds like me...dont have a departure date and cant wait to see Armin/tiesto/schulz etc =]
hoping to go to Global Gathering end of july =]

Back