Anyone alone???

x shel x

Hi my name is sheryl,, i am 22 from liverpool..

I have been saving to go over to ibiza around about the middle of may. I am wanting to go ther and find work and accomodation while i am ther.. but i am also hoping to see if ther is anybody who is in the same positon as me..

If ther is anybody who would like to join me, male or female.. i am a very friendly outgoing person and would like sumbody to join me as it would b alot easier for me and also it would be a big help to anybody who is in the same position i am.

If anybody is interested could u email my at sherylw_@hotmail.com or even a reply would be great..

Thank you 8)

Hey, I am also going over on my own.

Flying out on the 1st May and have 9 nights of accomodation booked (Central Park apartments, San Antonio) so if you or anyone else wants to share accomodation for the short or long term get in touch.

Hi, my name is Lavinia I am 23 from Romania.
I will be in Ibiza on 1st May, this will be the 1st time when I go to Ibiza , so I don t really know what should i do first.
Does anybody know where is better to look for a job , in Ibiza Town or San Antoni?
Is there someone who would like to share an appartament or room u can contact me on laviniaa86@yahoo.com or facebook lavinia ciurea

thanks

alone too

Hi, I´m Barbara, 29th april I´ll arrive to the island to look for job, we could keep in touch to know more about our progress in Ibiza!! at first I´ll stay at Hotel Central for a couple of days. my email is brbcorral@gmail.com

Good luck for everyone!:p

hi :) im looking for people to share accomadation with for the season.. still definately going to ibiza? im probably going to head out there at the end of this month!

Hey hey ppl im scott a 23 year old from birmingham i land on the 1st of may on my own looking for ppl to share appartment with please get in touch if in same boat my e-mail is b4rn1@live.com

Hi

I need prob 3 people to share an apartment with (its not booked yet). Message me if you're interested.

Back