Anyobdy stayed in Riviera Apartments in San Antonio?

ibiza

Hmm well I've read some dodgy reviews about this place now. Can anyone narrow a few i had in mind down for me please? There's the Sol Post, la sirena, Poniente Playa and this Riviera one. I'm hoping to go to San Antonio next year for the closing parties and am getting excited already as I've neve been before! I've seen some good deals and we want an apartment for self catering so we can fill the fridge with beverages and eat whenever we want. We also want to play tunes without being moaned at too much, so don't want it too family orientated. we're not the type that like to causes a fuss and run riot round a place though. I quite fancied the poniente playa but the price has gone up in the space of an hour, anyone else notice the prices changing constantly? Anyway the Riviera looks okay and it's got one more star the the PP. Anyone been? how far is it from San An centre etc?

Last edited by a moderator:
how about the bahia de san antonio apartments? they look pretty good but it says 50 minute walk from the centre!

just make sure you book the right weeks as well.i know last year someone booked the week after all the closing partys had done.so you really have to check up before.its not the same days every year.

few apartments on the bay to try

closer to town , just 2 minutes walk on the bay from the end of the promenade are the ibizamar apartments .. my friends have booked for this years closing parties only cost them 110 pounds for the apartment for the week.. so 55 each..:D

i got 9 nights in the casa maria apartments this september for €342 which was pretty good i thought

so €171 each seeing as there's only two of us staying in it

yeah i was looking at the casa maria apartments, good location. that's the one with a roof top pool ain't it:D there's one called trumantara or something like that which is a bit cheaper and you can use the casa maria pool, mind you it's meant to be quite small. as long as it's clean i guess.

Poniente Playa

hiya! i'm heading out to ibiza from 19th-26th september for the closing parties & will be staying in the poniente playa apts. booked a 1 bed apt for 4 through alpharooms & it cost us 205 quid for 7 nights & came with pretty good reviews. can let you know what it's like from my own point of view when i get back if you're interested? :)

yeah i was looking at the casa maria apartments, good location. that's the one with a roof top pool ain't it:D there's one called trumantara or something like that which is a bit cheaper and you can use the casa maria pool, mind you it's meant to be quite small. as long as it's clean i guess.

yep thats the one

girl i know has friends that have been over there a few times and said they're great apartments...lots of space and very clean and very good location

hiya! i'm heading out to ibiza from 19th-26th september for the closing parties & will be staying in the poniente playa apts. booked a 1 bed apt for 4 through alpharooms & it cost us 205 quid for 7 nights & came with pretty good reviews. can let you know what it's like from my own point of view when i get back if you're interested? :)

yeah that would be appreciated mate, it's got lots of good reviews anyway so i'm not expecting you to say it was a dive. it's a tad more pircy than the others so it should be nice.

yep thats the one

girl i know has friends that have been over there a few times and said they're great apartments...lots of space and very clean and very good location

yeah they are a consideration definitely, the roof top pool just sounds a bit peculiar lol.

I've seen a decent price on the ibizamar apartments as suepink suggested they look quite nice. i'll be booking in a couple of weeks when i can afford the deposit. i'm still intrigued by the 'riviera' apartments as well but mixed reviews galore.

Back