Anybody's holiday starting to shape up?

Trevor from Slough

Mine is :D

I arrive in Ibiza on the 12th July, a Sunday. But at 00.15 :( so wont be able to do anything that night, might go out round the West End to shake off the cob webs.

But looking at the line-ups starting to come out now, we'll be doing something along these lines...

Monday 13th: SHM @ Pacha
Tuesday 14th: Carl Cox's Birthday @ Space, Dubfire confirmed
Wednesday 15th: ?
Thursday 16th: Cream @ Amnesia, PvD confirmed :D
Friday 17th: ?
Saturday 18th: ?
Sunday 19th: WLS early on, then onto Judgement Sundays later
Monday 20th: Tiesto @ Privilege

We come home on the 21st :cry: but finish off the holiday nicely with Tiesto as I know a lot of the lads will love it.

Not sure what the days off will be, either a niight round the West End or a party in the room, although I think on the Friday Wonderland will be worth a shout but as far as I know nothings been confirmed yet?

My holidays not shaping up at all, I was all booked by this time last year :cry:, not sure if I'm going at all this year, I have found great flights and hotel prices (£320 for the week flights and 4* HB hotel) but I just can't afford the minimum 4 nights clubbing plus taxis etc and even if I can afford it, most of my friends can't this year, I may do a long weekend there with my boyfriend instead this year towards September time, see how the finances pan out.

I actually arrive the same day as yourself, Trev. 12th of July. But we'll be at our hotel by about 9.30, so just in time to spruce up, eat and hit the town.

Which nights to go to is looking difficult so far. An awful lot will depend on the line ups when they are finally all out and confirmed.

Sunday 12th: Possibly Judgement Sundays ... Myself and a mate both agreed that we might give JS a miss this time around but being as we'll only just've hopped off the plane I think most of the group will have reservations about "treking" it over to Pacha or Space. Eden's on our doorstep so would be a convenient first night.

Monday 13th: Tiesto @ Privilege

Tuesday 14th: Carl Cox's Birthday @ Space OR Armada @ Amnesia

As a trance fan, I would normally plump for Armada but being as it's Carl Cox's Birthday Party, Space could well be extra rocking that Tuesday... And going to Armada means going to Amnesia twice... maybe not that much of a draw back. Will totally depend on who Armin and Coxy bring along with them, for me. (Dubfire is a good start though.)

Wednesday 15th: ?
Thursday 16th: Cream @ Amnesia... naturalmente... No discussion needed.
Friday 17th: ?
Saturday 18th: ?

And I will look at going to Tidy if that pitches up at Es Paradis and doesn't clash with anything, wouldn't mind a trip to Pacha and if we decide on Armada instead of Coxy, Space will have to be visted another night. Decisions, decisions.

Tuesday 14th: Carl Cox's Birthday @ Space OR Armada @ Amnesia

As a trance fan, I would normally plump for Armada but being as it's Carl Cox's Birthday Party, Space could well be extra rocking that Tuesday... And going to Armada means going to Amnesia twice... maybe not that much of a draw back. Will totally depend on who Armin and Coxy bring along with them, for me. (Dubfire is a good start though.)

****!

Theres dilemma number 1! I was determined to make Armada this year after missing it last, but also missed Coxy.

I havent seen Carl Cox before and would like to see Dubfire aswell, but I know a lot of my mates will be wanting to go to see Armin, and I've seen him before and know he's a class act - but I've seen him before, so I think Carl Cox gets the vote...

****!

Theres dilemma number 1! I was determined to make Armada this year after missing it last, but also missed Coxy.

I havent seen Carl Cox before and would like to see Dubfire aswell, but I know a lot of my mates will be wanting to go to see Armin, and I've seen him before and know he's a class act - but I've seen him before, so I think Carl Cox gets the vote...

I missed Armada when I was there last... and, shamefully, didn't go to Space at all, which is one of my main regrets of that holiday. Space will HAVE to be fitted in somewhere this time. Looking at it now, I think, for me, either Judgement Sundays or Armada will have to bite the dust, otherwise it will very difficult to fit in trips to Space, Pacha and Es Paradis as well as the must-do nights of Cream and Tiesto.

Last edited by a moderator:
I missed Armada when I was there last... and, shamefully, didn't go to Space at all, which is one of my main regrets of that holiday. Space will HAVE to be fitted in somewhere this time. Looking at it now, I think, for me, either Judgement Sundays or Armada will have to bite the dust, otherwise it will very difficult to fit in trips to Space, Pacha and Es Paradis as well as the must-do nights of Cream and Tiesto.

If you've been to Judgements I'd sacrifice that.

Back