Anybody in Ibiza now?

Browneyedgirl

Is there anyone out in Ibiza now? Just wondering what the weather is like. We are heading on 13th June - ive never went this early and just hoping that the weather is good. Thanks xx

im here and its hot and sunny today 27 degrees not a cloud in the sky

it was a bit cloudy for a few days last week with a tiny bit of rain on Sunday but nothing to worry about

im here and its hot and sunny today 27 degrees not a cloud in the sky

it was a bit cloudy for a few days last week with a tiny bit of rain on Sunday but nothing to worry about

Although the weather here is fabulous, I would donate a kidney to be in Ibiza right now.

Any early reports from the island most welcome :)

Two weeks on Sunday for me and I'll be in Talamanca! 8)

Can't wait for the first evening when we walk around the marina into Ibiza Town with the missus and our little girl!

I've been packed since April !! :lol:

Two weeks on Sunday for me and I'll be in Talamanca! 8)

Can't wait for the first evening when we walk around the marina into Ibiza Town with the missus and our little girl!

I've been packed since April !! :lol:

Enjoy m8. How old is she now?

Although the weather here is fabulous, I would donate a kidney to be in Ibiza right now.

Any early reports from the island most welcome :)

Actually, I'm a kidney short so maybe we can do a deal......

Just got back, stayed 22-29 May. First couple of days were cloudy then we had an absolute scorcher of a day, on the Bank Holiday Monday I think. Sat out in the sun all day sipping San Miguels and got cooked. Literally. Was sunny the rest of the week, but a bit windy at times.

Due to the aforementioned deficency in the kidney department, I can't offer one to be back there but would consider offers on any other duplicated appendages.

Careful now.

Back