Anybody got any pics from inside PinUp?

Nice one Mc!

Is Pinup all outside?

I'm going to Soul Heaven Tomorrow night and I've heard good things. Anyone been or know anything about the night. I've been to the Soull Heaven nights at ministy and they're pretty good.

There is a part inside so I've heard, holds 1000, outside holds 2000, and that comes from a girl who works for Soul Heaven who told me that.

The inside bit opens up later on and has a great underground feel to it.

It is also rather intimate. ;)

The outdoor bit reminds me a LOT of the old terrace in amnesia when it was still open air which is a very good thing!!! Swing by the Es Vive and ask the bar staff about tickets, as the owners are involved with pinup and you can probably get some free tickets. The downstairs bit is very hot with a low celing but quite nice - reminds me of... something

When I went to Pin Up last year, they had two topless women on the stage rubbing chocolate and uv body-paint over one another for no apparent reason.

PaulSub said:
Swing by the Es Vive and ask the bar staff about tickets, as the owners are involved with pinup and you can probably get some free tickets.

cheers for that Paul

is it ok to go inside Es Vive if your not staying there?

free would be lovely :D

PaulSub said:
The outdoor bit reminds me a LOT of the old terrace in amnesia when it was still open air which is a very good thing!!! Swing by the Es Vive and ask the bar staff about tickets, as the owners are involved with pinup and you can probably get some free tickets. The downstairs bit is very hot with a low celing but quite nice - reminds me of... something

Cheers Paul. We're staying there so i'll defo check it out!

I have a picture of soul heaven its of me, my gf, barbie and jannica
i'll try and post it.
although you can't really get an idea of what its like from the pic.

Blimey!!! just got back from lunch to hundreds of photos from McRackin.......nice one mate!
Looks just like i imagined it would - can't wait now!

Barbie's description of Soul Heaven makes it sound really excellent.
:lol:

I should have some piccies in about 1/2 hour when Tom goes and picks them up from shop :D

Big terrace, if you get to Soul Heaven before 8pm they do a barbeque on terrace, terrace closes at midnight and then inside til 6am. The inside can be a bit of a sweatbox, real underground feel to it, but it wasn't too bad last wk.

Drinks are really cheap as well, 5 euros for a large glass of wine :D

Yay and btw if you stay at Es Vive you get in free :D

S Express said:
Barbie said:
I should have some piccies in about 1/2 hour when Tom goes and picks them up from shop :D

nice one Barbie! Will you be able to scan them in and show us?
:)

Depending on the state of me in them lol I'll scan some in tomorrow :D

Back