Any suggestions group of girls in early 30's going to Ibiza in June 2009

VLP1979

Hi
Im organising my best friends hen weekend in Ibiza, there is around 25 to 30 girls coming, so if it all goes wrong Im going to get a lot of grief.

Im going into this blind so can I get as many tips as poss about the island.

We are going Thurs 4th June to Sunday 7th June 2009.

Dueing the day we will all want to chill out by sunbathing having a few drinks and listen to some desent tunes.
By evening we want to party we age between 24 and 40 but are all party girls and can handle long days and nights

Vicky xx

This is quite an undertaking for so many people. You need to orgainise at itenerary accommodation and and transport carefully.

I recommend:

Stay in Figueretas its just more pleasant and easy to walk to and from if you have to.
Thursday- i assume landing quite late - go to port bars them Pacha Your age group will get hacked off with San Antonio clubs. Pacha has a nice terrace.

If in Dalt Villa and Port be tastefull I saw a spanish hen and they simply had daisy chains in their hair none were pissed (what they did later tough was probably far worse than the brits but they dont get seen)

Friday - day - salinas beach - chill -- evening - restaurant (rec. in figueretas -book it - they will sort your whole party) then Manumission (that has something for everyone -get tickets in advance they'll do freebies)

Saturday - Walk Dalt Villa - then to Cala Jondal -Blue Marlin & Yemanja
Evening - Dine in Dalt Villa restaurant - may have probs booking so many then Hed Kandi at El Divino (ditto re tickets - get them in Port bars shop about).

Sunday - Go to San Antonio on bus (easy to station form Fig'tas) see sunset at Kumharas or mambo (oblig for newbies) feast at Villa Mercedes, then do Judgement Sunday at Eden.

Make sure everyone knows its a small island stay clear for shady guys offering fags, urban beaches late at night, etc. Also know how disco busses work. Police /Ambulance numbers 112 etc etc. Dont end up in Beverleys.

I'd recommend speaking to a coach company they might sort out a tour for you Es Vedra etc. Call Island Bus - Vincente Mari Costa might be able to point you in the right direction if he's at work that day.

Have a good one.

Ooops .... Manumision may not be open then, check spotlight listing when they're up but they will be similar to this year's. You will get loads of help in this site. I recommend Mar y Playa appts speak to Verser Hotels for a discount, and get the best rooms in Mar y Playa II. Playa Den Bossa is just too far.

Ooops .... Manumision may not be open then, check spotlight listing when they're up but they will be similar to this year's. You will get loads of help in this site. I recommend Mar y Playa appts speak to Verser Hotels for a discount, and get the best rooms in Mar y Playa II. Playa Den Bossa is just too far.

No Manumission next year, not in Ibiza anyway. Unless they change their mind.

I would stay close as poss to Ibiza Town. Maybe a couple of villas.

Thurs... Dinner KM5 about 10 ish and stay for a bit of a dance afterwards.

Friday.. Day time Salinas beach, lunch at Jockey Club or Sa Trinxa.
Night... Dinner at Pacha restuarant thus free entry into Pacha for Pure Pacha.

Sat ... Book one of the big Turkish sailboats for the day. Costs about 1800 Euros, but take all your own drink and food on board. Sail over to Formentera. If there are 30 of you, only 60 euros each.

Sat Night.. Dinner and party at Al Ayoun, then see what happens.

Sun .. Blue Marlin ( Paco Fernandez), lunch next door at Yemanji.
Night.... Space opening party.

Mon ....run around trying to find stand-by flights for all of you that have missed yours.

Back