any sexy blokes gonna be in San An from the 2nd-9th August?

99jghxp

look men, where the hell are you, have you all fallen off the face of the earth or something, you see we are gonna need some help finding our way around, thats me and the girlies of course, and we need some strong, fit and tanned blokes to be at our service, if anyone fits any of those descriptions, then write back, if not then go with the mingers, ha ha ha,
:lol: :lol:
;)

Hey ladies,
My friend an i will be there August 3- August 14th... maybe we can mee up with you girls... we're from Egypt

There 2-9 August!

Me and some friends from the US will be there August 2-9th! I hope that we can meet up and party down! We're staying at Hotel Garbi! Let me know if you want to get up! I have some digital pics I could send so you can see what we look like if you want!
Matt

Re: There 2-9 August!

unceekup said:
Me and some friends from the US will be there August 2-9th! I hope that we can meet up and party down! We're staying at Hotel Garbi! Let me know if you want to get up! I have some digital pics I could send so you can see what we look like if you want!
Matt

Hey you'll be there same time as us 8)

And sorry girls, I'm taken ;)

Well we are gonna be there then

Hi Girls

We are gonnabe in IBIZA for the radio 1 weekend.

me and my mate Rog that is

so get in touch

mmmm i think i have misunderstood you. thought mingers where ugly people :eek: now i understand :) . sooo kling you have to say "iros a hacer puñetas" not the "cayo" one :D

yah! there is a group of 10 of us (lads that is) in ibiza, 23rd july - 7th august, where are u ladies staying? GONNA BE MENTAL! :rolleyes:

Hey
We are 4 swiss guys....we are in playa d'en bossa from 26thjuly to 9th august and lookoing for some ladies!!!
Well we are not tanned as an guy from Egypt but we are fit and strong

Back