Any Reviews,,,,,,,,,

spottydog

Think im gonna go down to hmv this afternoon and get a couple of cd's. anyone got any idea on wot to get? thinkin bout gettin underwater episode 2 and fabric, hipp-e & halo. anyone got any reviews of these cd's? cheers :lol:

Spottster, not heard of either of those 2 albums, but the best 2 I've bought recently are Azuli presents Miami 2003 and Defected's Jay-Jay and Miguel Migs CD. Both are quality. You also mentioned you hadn't got Rogers first Release yourself......will probably be on special offer with his new one a out.....that's a dead cert mate. Let us know what you purchase. 8)

Still kickin it for me are Futurism & Futurism 2 (2 is better) dirty electro disco house techno.

Jacque Le Compt Fabric mix

Gonna get that Defected Jay-Jay disc for meself this after....

yeah foxy got that miami cd a few weeks ago. its well good but i think i underestimate it alot. you know one of those cd's that you think is good but you wouldnt play that much and then when you do play it your all like "flip me this cd is well good".
mmmm that was a bit of a random rant but anyway might check that defected cd out. am well entrigued now.
theres too many bloomin cd's i want. think im gonna tryin collect the fabric collection and ordered saeed & palash's cd yesterday. cheers for the tips.
ps foxy you hav'nt heard of underwater episode 2(darren emerson)?

I've had the Underwater episode 2 CD for a while and I'm always playing it. It's just a cracking compilation, all Underwater tracks on the first CD mixed by Emerson, then Mutiny deliver a stroming house set with a collection from various labels. One of the best compilation mixes I've heard in ages with some older tracks going well with newer stuff. 10 out of 10. :p

Dr Fox said:
Spottster, not heard of either of those 2 albums, but the best 2 I've bought recently are Azuli presents Miami 2003 and Defected's Jay-Jay and Miguel Migs CD. Both are quality. quote]

Agree with the Fox :p , also the Sandy Rivera Defected CD is pretty good as well.

Barbie said:
Agree with the Fox :p , also the Sandy Rivera Defected CD is pretty good as well.

Wahay!! :eek: Babs that's the first sensible thing I've heard you say.......PMSL.....where's my tin hat? :lol: :lol:

Dr Fox said:
Wahay!! :eek: Babs that's the first sensible thing I've heard you say.......PMSL.....where's my tin hat? :lol: :lol:

Oi you gimp, everything that comes out my mouth 24/7 makes perfect sense (well it does to me :oops: :p ;) )

Oi lady less of the gimp.....I don't do zips...that went out with the BAD album!! :lol: I'd just thought I'd get my tackle out and ssee what bites.......heh I've caught me a Barbie LOL!

Dr Fox said:
Oi lady less of the gimp.....I don't do zips...that went out with the BAD album!! :lol: I'd just thought I'd get my tackle out and ssee what bites.......heh I've caught me a Barbie LOL!

:oops: :p :lol: ;)

Back