Any outdoor parties......

Ryanv

Happening between the 14-22nd of sep? Legal or Illegal :twisted: is there anything on at gala night? cant seem to find much going on, there's gotta be something i'm bored of the same old, other than WLS and cocoon there's not much i wanna do night wise.

Mc Rackin or anyone else in the know, Share your knowledge :lol:

btw i have checked the free/secret parties section.

Happening between the 14-22nd of sep? Legal or Illegal :twisted: is there anything on at gala night? cant seem to find much going on, there's gotta be something i'm bored of the same old, other than WLS and cocoon there's not much i wanna do night wise.

Mc Rackin or anyone else in the know, Share your knowledge :lol:

btw i have checked the free/secret parties section.

Is Ibiza Zoo Project not still happening - has that finished now?

I think Zoo Project finishes up before his visit, but I'm sure I saw somewhere that there's a one-off party at the Zoo Project's venue, Gala Night, on Saturday, Sep 27 (which is, of course, after Ryan's visit!)

theres an event on the wednesday 24th.....2 days after u go , whoops

there is mention of a secret after party sunday morning after Mr C n Tim Sheridan close Electric Sex /Mondo Loco at Eden saturday 20th. Dont know any details tho

Last edited by a moderator:
mulletover are doing a secret party on the 24th, think it's midnight to midday. Will be in an open air location most likely. The event is on facebook somewhere but the only link I can get is this one below which may not work for you...

http://www.new.facebook.com/event.php?eid=11528432667&sid=08c073030baa5245e575fd9b5cd4366d&refurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.new.facebook.com%2Fs.php%3Fref%3Dsearch%26init%3Dq%26q%3Dmulletover%2Bibiza%26sid%3D08c073030baa5245e575fd9b5cd4366d
That sounds like fun. Do you think they meant midnight to midday? Or maybe it's supposed to be the other way around?

Edit: It says "Night of Mayhem" on there so I guess it is supposed to be midnight-noon.

Last edited by a moderator:
typical everything I'm looking for seems to happen either before or after I'm there.I hope there's still some boat parties going on.

That sounds like fun. Do you think they meant midnight to midday? Or maybe it's supposed to be the other way around?

Edit: It says "Night of Mayhem" on there so I guess it is supposed to be midnight-noon.

yeah it does look good - u there those dates?

annoyed I'm not going to do september this year. :cry:

that's the only thing i have found. there's a very good chance i will be there. don't know much about the location though?

I'll be there!!!! Hopefully will be revealed thru Facebook or maybe a number to text will come out???

Back