any one playing to work in ibiza next year

K

ksixty9

:lol: i know it's early days i one playing to work in ibza next year.

I think he wanted to write , planning to work... or not?

Cheers

i wouldnt mind a job---> i am currentley finishing my A-levels and going ibiza on the 23rd of july!!!!!!. i am also currentley a part time chef!!!!! so i wouldnt mind cooking some allday breakfases in ibiza!!!! after my holiday has been served of course.!!!!!

i think cooking in ibiza is the worlds worst job....

the heat in them kitchens is unbelievable
the agro
the little pay

need i say anymore...

maybe fella!!!!!! but itsa gotta be better then handing out flyers (no offense to any one who is doing that next year) but i just luv waking up in the sun!!!!!! the heat etc would be bad but i dont want to work on a bar and i would still be living the dream in ibiza!!!!!

I was planning to get a job first, but ... it will be only holidays for me this summer.

I'm going back to work this year...

Last year I worked at the SushiBar near El Divino and also at the SushiLounge@Pacha...

This year, I may be going to work @L'Ayun... but I'm waiting for an answer...

But even if they don't take me... I'm going there, and find something!!!!

Cheers

I was going to get a job there put looked into it and found its near impossible for an American :x

JuiceDog said:
I was going to get a job there put looked into it and found its near impossible for an American :x

Where JuiceDog?

Cheers

Iva said:
JuiceDog said:

Where JuiceDog?

Cheers

I thought it would be ruthless to be a bouncer at one of the big clubs ....but Americans need work visa and company must file in Spain with Ministry of Labor saying they want you here and I really doubt it will make or break Space's 2003 season whether I work there LOL

want a job next year

Hi im a 18 year old girl wanting work in san antonio for July-October 2003 and May-October 2004. I would need accomodation as i will be on my own. I would be looking bar work, waitressing are pr work. I have experience especially in waitressing. Any one with info please reply thanks.

Back