any one from 18th july till 31th

G

gulnara

hi. im girl from moscow. i gonna come to ibiza for 2 week from 18th july. it would be nice to meet somebody go together to cluds. as for me i gonna go to pacha (david morales and roger sanches), space (sacha, harry choo choo), foam party in amnesia and water party in es paradis. i gonna stay in hotel florida in san antonio. who is going to stay in or near this place lets go to meet. may be i will be with other russians who will come to ibiza on the same flight as me. buy buy.

I'm in San An from 23th July till 4th August. Staying at Hostal Norte. Don't know if it's near the hotel your staying at. May be we will see each other.

by the way, I'm from Holland ( the country that didn't make it to the world championship soccer.)

Lukie said:
I'm in San An from 23th July till 4th August. Staying at Hostal Norte.

that's where I was originally supposed to be staying, at the same time as you. But we had to change coz there wasn't enough rooms for us all. We're now staying at the Tampico apartments in San Antonio Bay.

Brummie Invasion

5 lads and 2 girls will be making their triumphant return to the white isle, between the 27th of Jul and the 4th of Aug. We will be in space on the morning of the 28th and will visit every club on the island. You can join us if you think you can keep up.

We are staying in San An at the Poniente Appartments. This is a twenties run place Ha Ha. Last time we didn't know the name of our rep.

Back