any one been to pacha in london

K

ksixty9

8)

I have been to pacha in ibiza one hell of a magical place.
The same people that own pacha open a club in london.
Has any oen been?

i've been. when it first opened it was brilliant, now its gone really commercial and has lost its european customers being populated with austalian and south africans!!!!!!!!

the closest thing to Ibiza in London is a night called Vertigo held every fortnight at The Cross in Kings Cross, details can be found on their website:

http://www.vertigo-danceclub.com/

Would have to completely agree with Venom on everything said.
Pacha London is not as good as its Ibizan counterpart.
The Cross is my favourite club in London too.

Hmmm liked China White the most, even thought the crowd there is Im-so-rich-or-i-wanna-be-a-superstar´ish!

Is Pacha decorated or designed the same way in UK as in Ibiza?

The only thing Pacha London shares with it's Ibiza counterpart is the name. It really stinks IMHO. Only been once and it was full of wankers (except for me, obviously :) )

Got to disagree peeps I have had loads of blinding nights at Pacha London :D

Ibiza-girlie, no it is not like Pacha Ibiza inside but it is done out really nice with big leather chairs and wood panelling :D

You do get a few tw@ts in there, slimy blokes trying to grab your bum but I just give them a good slap :p

ksixty9 said:
8)

I have been to pacha in ibiza one hell of a magical place.
The same people that own pacha open a club in london.
Has any oen been?

I was at vertigo last week. Ace club, the vibe is like space, full of europeans (mostly italians).

Pacha London is nothing like Pacha Ibiza. Not as good (but IMO nothing is) buit I had my best nights out last year.

Hoever, I must add THE best night out is a night called Space, which is sometimes on at The Cross, usually the Sunday of a Bank Holiday Weekend.

Yup...

Was wicked when it first opened...wicked music, loads of 30 somethings, Europeans and wicked podium dancers just like the Ibiza ones.

But its totally lost it now.

Might check out the Hed Kandi night though. That will probably be a safe bet.

Back