Any Old Skool Trance Nights about ?

If there was an old skool night that played early 90s i'd consider going - all the platipus/noom/eye q/harthouse label stuff sounded amazing at the time - although re-acclimatising to it after years of 122-127 house might be tough

If there was an old skool night that played early 90s i'd consider going - all the platipus/noom/eye q/harthouse label stuff sounded amazing at the time - although re-acclimatising to it after years of 122-127 house might be tough
Plasma Future in Manchester do a few classics nights a year which are a bit different not so much early 90s. Went to their Feb night and they had Red Jerry playing all the Hooj tunes classics and they've got jam and spoon on at their next event.

Plasma Future in Manchester do a few classics nights a year which are a bit different not so much early 90s. Went to their Feb night and they had Red Jerry playing all the Hooj tunes classics and they've got jam and spoon on at their next event.

Billed as jam & spoon ?! Marc Spoon died a few years ago!

Was a massive fan until they signed to Sony and went pop

Gabriel & Dresden are hammering out classic nights at the moment. Think you may miss them though as their 2 dates are in early September...

Be like Sven on an early tip ....

Anyone know about set times for Full on?

Tempted to go on 13th for Aly&Fila but also going to be at DC10. I don't want to go there and be stuck with constant EDM.

Hoping they may be closing the show so I can make it

Anyone know about set times for Full on?

Tempted to go on 13th for Aly&Fila but also going to be at DC10. I don't want to go there and be stuck with constant EDM.

Hoping they may be closing the show so I can make it

They post set times during the day on twitter

Back