any of you guys/girls been to amsterdam

K

ksixty9

:eek: any of you guys/girls been to amsterdam

been 3 times now wicked vibe, really chilled out.

Yes, was there last summer. Have a few friends there who work in the pub, so free beer every time I visit them!!! :D

i think

8) Yes, was there last summer. Have a few friends there who work in the pub, so free beer every time I visit them!!!t

anna i think you just became my new best friend ;)

cheers

:lol: now i am glad i came to work today.
i have a new best friend. ;)

Next time you are in Amsterdam the same time as I am, I can introduce you to my friends, so you can get some free beer!!!

;)

I've visited Amsterdam six times. I love the city! This is the first summer that I'm not swinging up to Amsterdam after Ibiza. Amsterdam has a lovely nightlife, good restaurants, buzzing nightlife, lots of boutiques, art galleries, and a chilled out atmosphere.

Amsterdam is so chill!

I have ben to Amsterdamn this past summer and it was so chill! one of the funnest times of my life, I definetlly told all of my friends to plan a trip there.

so my collegue lived in Netherlands for 8 years, I'm going there for a bachelor party with 10 guys and staying in Da Costraat area.....got 2 apartments....i love trance...and he advised me to go to Melkveg(sp), Sinners in heaven(alot of crazy stuff), paradiso and Escape......which ones play the best music and which nights, we don't want to go to a club and end up in goth night...please advise...also advise for the best coffee shops

How about Yab Yum's i think we're taking the bachelor there for sure

thakns for your responses

Back