Any New Yorkers goin down to Ibiza

joecrack13

Whats the deal everyone...just wanted to know if any New Yorkers like me are taking that long ass flight to Madrid with the layover to Ibiza to have the greatest time of their lives...im doing it for the second year in a row from August 8-16 for Radio 1 weekend and i cant freakin wait...i got back from Miami 3 weeks ago for WMC and it was just a warm up for Ibiza...ill see all u crazy Brits down there but this year I wont try and compete with out drinking u guys...pe@ce

joecrack13 said:
...just wanted to know if any New Yorkers like me are taking that long ass flight to Madrid with the layover to Ibiza to have the greatest time of their lives...

Here's one New Yorker making the trip over this summer. I'm in Barcelona for a few days, Ibiza for the month of July, and then Barcelona again for a few more days.

Welcome aboard joecrack13, you could make your formal intro at:
http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2522

I'm going with 2 new yorkers (1 guys is moving to CHI after the trip, one is moving to NYC after the trip). We'll be there July 12-19.

The nightlife scene in New York has mellowed out a bit over the past few years. It's always nice heading out to Ibiza in the summer to get back to basics ;)

I'll be there this summer, but not unti Aug29-Sept 10th.....

radio1

are in ibiza on the 5th 6th and 7th of aug chum

Back