Any infos on El Divino in 2009?

Marsellus Wallace

Hey guys!

Is there any information yet what will be this year @ El Divino?
I`m especially interested in Louie Vega...
Hopefully he will be back for another season!
I didn`t make it last year to his party, so this yeare would be great!

Regards

Only Kissdafunk has been confirmed so far on sundays.

MN2S & Moneypenny's will be back no doubt. I'm not sure about Soul Heaven- it wasn't exactly a massive success in there last year.

MN2S & Moneypenny's will be back no doubt. I'm not sure about Soul Heaven- it wasn't exactly a massive success in there last year.

Kissdafunk are doing the back room on alternate weeks in Eden

strangely absolutely no El Divino info so far
and their site and myspace page haven't been updated since last season!

Kissdafunk are doing the back room on alternate weeks in Eden

strangely absolutely no El Divino info so far
and their site and myspace page haven't been updated since last season!

Is that right mate?

It does seem very strange there hasn't been any change in their sites- surely they'll keep it open another season before their times up?

surely they'll keep it open another season before their times up?

not too sure. they've lost their best running night (hed kandi) and else, had a very average season last year. and with the forecast to only have one more year left - why even bother?

but prove me wrong. i'd love to see el div' being there for one more summer.

How good of a night is MN2S?

I went to El Divino last year for the first time and really liked the club itself and as no real big parties are there anymore as Hed Kandi is moving, i was wondering if anyone had an opinion on MN2S?

I think your right with that mate, been a few times and it is crowded with southerners, pretencious southerners with it as well, however for me the music is as good as Hed Kandi, its just a shame the atmosphere doesnt match it. I think I am right in saying you can often pick up cheaper tickets for Mn2S as well, so in that respect it is well worth the entrance fee..

Never been to Mn2S @ el Div' but music wise, it's alot better! Hed Kandi can be commercial where as Mn2S is much soulful and upfront!! It's also under rated I reckon......maybe a bigger club will give it justice?

El Divino

Does anyone know when El Divino are likely to announce their line ups, particularly interested in the last week in June...

Thanks

I thought I heard talk on the island last year that El Divino was closing for good. Anybody else hear that??

I thought I heard talk on the island last year that El Divino was closing for good. Anybody else hear that??

supposed to be next year but not 100% sure

definitely opening this year - see the confirmed section for dates

no promoters confirmed as yet (seem to be struggling after losing Hed Kandi & Pukka Up changing their mind)

It will be a real shame is it does close. It dosen't attract so much attetion, or have such high profile, but the club itself is lovely with the terrace view across the water.

It will be a real loss to the island scence if it goes. But if it does, all the more reason to try to visit this year!

it doesn't stand a chance to compete with the others not even Es Paradis

Dunno though, opening was pretty busy.

4520_121241646208_568081208_2744858_7407594_n.jpg

Dunno though, opening was pretty busy.

4520_121241646208_568081208_2744858_7407594_n.jpg
Twas a quality night, very busy, great atmosphere, cheap drinks / entrance, good music, beautiful place and people 8) What more do you need :!:

One of my best nights for a while :lol:

Oh and by the way, thanks for a great set / night Matt 8)

Sure we seen you (5e Vodka haze mind) leaving around 4ish with your box of tricks in the distance, with a cheesy grin:?:

Back