Any info on Sa Vinya Apartments

B

barpaul

Has anyone ever stayed or knows anything about Sa Vinya apartments? They are on Ave. Dr. Fleming not far from Eden I think and they have a bar/cafe underneath (might be pizza restaurant). Any info at all would be great.

I have never stayed there but I know where they are located. I stayed in the Fiesta Palmyra Hotel right opposite them in 2001/2. I am not sure what the accommodation is like but I do know that they have a small pool and sun bathing/terrace area out the back.

The apartments were featured on Ibiza uncovered a few years ago too when a group of nurses on a 18-30 holiday were staying there.

The location is great, near the small beach on the edge of the town and only a stone throw away from the likes of Bar M, Itaca, Kiwi and clubs Eden and Es Paradis.

There is a pub/resturant (english?) at the end of the apartment block along with a few shops (supermarket, souveniers and car hire). There is also the 'Secret Garden' strip club so amenities are favourable!

Cheers Fraz, they sound OK, its my son and his mates that are going next week. Not sure about the strip club tho!!

Back