any indian food in ibiza?

K

kc

anyone know of any nice indian places to eat,i absolutely love spices!!!

no1 for a hangover!!!

There's the Curry Club in San Antonio, lots of ppl rave on about that, don't eat curries so I can't comment on it.

crossroad between calle madrid and calle san antonio - next to the ses variades area (sugar sea, savannah, cafe del mar, mambo, rey de copas)!! ;)

367518.jpg

McRackin

try deva in san antonio bay.

or the nautilus complex - mei ling et al
they're on this website

isn't there a new indian place opened up where la posada used to be in santa eularia?

but i've heard its not very good and very expnsive!

yes

the curry club..200 yars from the sunset strip.

about half way between the westend and the sunset strip.

have evan seen many an ibiza dj going their as well.. it's really good..

There's an amazing Indian restaurant pretty much opposity Space in Playa D'en Bossa. It's not cheap, but the food is fantastic-apparently the chef comes from one of the top Indians in London (can't remember which one) and they're really friendly and helpful.

One of the best Indians I've ever eaten in, actually although I wouldn't advise going before heading to Space. ;)

kitten's head said:
There's an amazing Indian restaurant pretty much opposity Space in Playa D'en Bossa. It's not cheap, but the food is fantastic-apparently the chef comes from one of the top Indians in London (can't remember which one) and they're really friendly and helpful.

One of the best Indians I've ever eaten in, actually although I wouldn't advise going before heading to Space. ;)

I have to agree with this. I went one night, 1 min walk (if that from Space). Called Tandoori Nights I think. Queue McRankin :arrow:

shanti shakti in figueretas is really good and next to the
center !

Aaron said:
kitten's head said:

I have to agree with this. I went one night, 1 min walk (if that from Space). Called Tandoori Nights I think. Queue McRankin :arrow:

That's the one. Went again this year and it has to be one of the best Indians I've been to.

There's a great Indian in Playa den Bossa, go past Murphys Bar to where the road turns left.

If you turn right and follow it down to the bottom there's a hotel at the bottom on the left overlooking the beach.

The Indian is in the hotel, i think it's run by a couple of the bods from Ancient People.

Can't remember the name of the restaurant, top grub though.

Made a right banana of myself talking to my wife last night . . .

I was going on about the fact that I wouldn't be that keen on eating an Indian meal when it was so hot etc etc and they weren't really meant for eating in hot weather, the climate does not suit . . .

and then I remebered that India was not exactly Siberia and a few million people tend to manage reasonably well there . . . . oops . . :oops:

Being serious , though not an Indian I would aso reccomend Casa Thai if you have an urge for an influx of spices. Gorgeous, very cheap and really quick , efficient service.

Back