any idea Gatecrasher should have gone with...

macdonsj

Saw on the GC board...

someone said that instead of having Tidy Trax host the terrace in Amnesia, they should have got Bed to provide the djs

given that they own Bed (am i right here?) it would have provided a good alternative to the banging choons in the main room!

But thy would be able to get NO big name Dj's as there commited elsewhere on the isle...

Also its a share of the cost with Tiday.. know its a share of profit too then but I think they want to minimise risk b4 attempting to maximise profits...

good point Jigsaw but they would have increased the market they are aiming for

they would have been able to get big names - only ones that would be ruled out would be the morillos/lawlers that have full summer residencies

plenty of house djs only playing the odd date here and there

macdonsj said:
good point Jigsaw but they would have increased the market they are aiming for

they would have been able to get big names - only ones that would be ruled out would be the morillos/lawlers that have full summer residencies

plenty of house djs only playing the odd date here and there

No.. I actually know this.. They couldn't.

Sanchez and Morillo are pretty much down with the whole house clique and even when they Book Dj's they like to be exclusive (resident or not) You wont see many DJ's play more that One club...

yes, they should have gone with a house night....the amnesia terrace is NOT the place for hard house..

Bed wouldnt ned big name DJ's just resident Corey. He is fckin brilliant!!!

HardHouse on the terrace is the most rediculous idea thing ive ever heard. Anyway, Sundisential iz better.

At least the HH kids make an effort to dress up i suppose. Get a bit of colour back into amnessia to liven up the ben shermans. Beer boys love twatting cybers

Back