any help be appreciated

kitty

is it safe to travel as a girl alone?
if all goes to plan i hope to be travelling to india,staying there for few weeks,then trip to maldives and sr lanka,down to thailand for few weeks,then to malaysia for few days and sinapore for a few more,then onto bali.is this too dangerous for me to do alone? is march an ok time to go? :confused: :D

kitty (aka meaow) said:
is it safe to travel as a girl alone?
if all goes to plan i hope to be travelling to india,staying there for few weeks,then trip to maldives and sr lanka,down to thailand for few weeks,then to malaysia for few days and sinapore for a few more,then onto bali.is this too dangerous for me to do alone? is march an ok time to go? :confused: :D

My friend went travelling on her own, did India, Australia, Singapore and she met up with loads of people and was fine. She is an independent women type tho :D

Just don't read Emily Barr - Backpack before you go :eek:

Sounds like a fab plan tho hon :D

i really wanna do it,2years ago when i was fit i wouldnt have minded but since i lost weight etc im actually scared.
im hoping someone will want to come with me really.just hope march an ok time to go. thanks for replying tho babs.xx :p

kitty (aka meaow) said:
i really wanna do it,2years ago when i was fit i wouldnt have minded but since i lost weight etc im actually scared.
im hoping someone will want to come with me really.just hope march an ok time to go. thanks for replying tho babs.xx :p

Everyone I know who's been travelling has ended up meeting loads of people on the way so they've never been on their own for long, it's just that initial fear of being on your own and getting to a new country and being :eek: :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek: :confused:

yeah i love to travel and i'm only 17 i go a lot of places a lone (not to like india lol) but i'm prolly going to ibiza when i'm 18..... i have a feeling i'll be going alone but i don't mind.. studies show going places alone increase your confidence and helps you get over anxiety (cause you have no choice but to be social with stranges if you wanna survive or know your way around lol) SOO i figured i'd take a trip to ibiza! Company is always fun but if i had a chance to travel the world alone i would! lol i'm sure you'd be fine.... what country are you from? If your from europe i'm sure you'd be fine! unlike here in the us where we get kidnapped for being american lol cause most peopole don't like us from what i hear! (i'm just playing around) Go for the journey..... if i had time i'd do the same thing! Imagine how much you'd see! and all the people! and food lol and drinks and parties... how much more fun can you get! :p

Back