Any Hardcore nites??

H

Heaven

im a true hardcore raver :D althought i like hard house and trance etc. is there a nite for hardcore??and if so what are the details?? ur help is much appreciated! ;)

slammin vinyl are doing a beach party outside mambos.... united dance have hired out amnesia and slipmat has his own night at pacha....

yes!!! thank you so much!!! didnt think hardcore hit ibiza, so how wrong can i be? are these weekly events or 2 weekly or monthly? uv hyped me right up now, wanna get there tomorrow!!! :D

result!! cant wait to get home and show my other half!!

just wondering, is there a website that shows all the clubs and their listings for the summer?

sorry I was meant to put :lol: in front of it....

only one old skoll hardcore event I'm affriad, not to worry tho cos I first went Ibiza 3 years ago only liking hardcore, Now all I love is house :D

good things will come of it

heaven, united dance are not at amnesia and slipmatt hasn't got his own night!

but helter skelter is definately there!

ok, well 1 outa 3 aint bad!! im sure i can survive on house and trance ;) 8)

you will end up liking it i promise more than hardcore...

I know hardcore is like trance these days, very uplifting, so try cream at amnesia, same back ground music, just 30 bpm slower im afraid

Heaven said:
im a true hardcore raver :D althought i like hard house and trance etc. is there a nite for hardcore??and if so what are the details?? ur help is much appreciated! ;)

I don't understand how you can enjoy that type of music (hardcore). I don't find quality on it. It's just boom boom boom! and a few cheesy samples. Get into techno, real techno. That's quality music to party. ;)

Back