any good thinks to do in oct please help :-(

melissababe000

:cry: i heard that it is very quiet in oct and is this true?is there anythink worth doing please help im going for my ingagement over there and whant to have a good time than alot love melissa xxxxx :D :D :D

Its my favourite time of year but then i am in my late 30s!! Pacha is still open at weekends but thats about it on the clubbing scene im afraid, still loads of lovely restaurants and good bars all over the island, dont worry you'll have a great time. Good idea to hire some transport get about a bit

potbelliedpig said:
Its my favourite time of year but then i am in my late 30s!! Pacha is still open at weekends but thats about it on the clubbing scene im afraid, still loads of lovely restaurants and good bars all over the island, dont worry you'll have a great time. Good idea to hire some transport get about a bit

hmmm odd that - there is a potbellie on another forum I frequent

Bora Bora is normally open for the whole of the first week of October. Go there every night and you will find all the crazy workers having their party holiday after their clubs (Amnesia, Privilege etc.) have closed.

Brilliant every night and sometimes shuts a bit later than the rest of the season. Definitely don't miss Bora Bora closing night if you're there the first week of October.

Back