Any good girlie reads out there atm?

mambobirdette

Im almost done on the new Sophie Kinsella and i need something else. Anyone got any recommendations for any light hearted girlie reading?

hey mambo :) long time no internerd....;)
i just finished the most wonderful book called 'eat, pray, love' by elizabeth gilbert....
its a really nice read...

also try:

'90 day geisha' by chelsea haywood
'chasing bohemia' by carmen micheal

(if you need anymore titles let me know....;))

happy reading !

I love her books, have read all of them!

I have just read Getting Rid of Matthew by Jane Fallon, look it up on Play.com very funny.

I also love Dorothy Koomson - she writes some great books, Marshmallows for Breakfast, The Chocolate Run....

Also just finished Holly's Inbox by Holly Denham, a collection of emails, sounds odd but its very funny, and a true story!

Hi girlies :)

I have all of her books too, also have all of Chris Manby's, all of Mike Gayle's and all of Lisa Jewels :lol: if anyone wants any books let me know :lol:

I looked up Holly Inbox yesterday and theres an online thing that resembles an inbox and you can read it from there but apparently the ending is missing, i suppose so you buy the book, so im going to buy it this weekend. Looks funny though from what i have read so far.

:)

Hi girlies :)

I have all of her books too, also have all of Chris Manby's, all of Mike Gayle's and all of Lisa Jewels :lol: if anyone wants any books let me know :lol:

I looked up Holly Inbox yesterday and theres an online thing that resembles an inbox and you can read it from there but apparently the ending is missing, i suppose so you buy the book, so im going to buy it this weekend. Looks funny though from what i have read so far.

:)

I will :lol:

I have always been a bookworm and now I commute everyday it really passes a 45 in train journey :lol:

Definitely get it. I made the mistake of buying Hollys Inbox - Scandal in the City which is the 2nd one. I now need to read the 1st one. Not that I think it makes any difference.

Definitely get it. I made the mistake of buying Hollys Inbox - Scandal in the City which is the 2nd one. I now need to read the 1st one. Not that I think it makes any difference.

I could only see the second one in WH Smith's & in Waterstone's so i bought it anyway. Got a plane journey coming up soon so i can get stuck in, hopefully my glasses will of come too by then so i will be able to read the thing :lol:

I could only see the second one in WH Smith's & in Waterstone's so i bought it anyway. Got a plane journey coming up soon so i can get stuck in, hopefully my glasses will of come too by then so i will be able to read the thing :lol:

It doesnt make any difference if you hadnt read the first one, I really enjoyed it :lol:

I saw one that I thought looked funny, Confessions of an Air Hostess. I love anything trashy as well as funny!

Did you know the Shopaholic series has been made into a film with Isla Fisher? My friend text me to say she saw posters at the cinema last night :lol:

Saw a book advertised on bus stop called "Friday Night" looked a good girly read. Cant remember the author tho sorry!

It doesnt make any difference if you hadnt read the first one, I really enjoyed it :lol:

I saw one that I thought looked funny, Confessions of an Air Hostess. I love anything trashy as well as funny!

Did you know the Shopaholic series has been made into a film with Isla Fisher? My friend text me to say she saw posters at the cinema last night :lol:

I have all the 'hooker' books too :lol: confessions of a manhattan call girl etc :lol:

I saw a trailer for the film the other day, looks really goo. I want to go and see Bride Wars too :oops: :lol:

I have all the 'hooker' books too :lol: confessions of a manhattan call girl etc :lol:

I saw a trailer for the film the other day, looks really goo. I want to go and see Bride Wars too :oops: :lol:

I love the "hooker" type ones too!! I have read sooo many of them :lol:

I am going to see Bride Wars next week ;)

Back