any ever been arrest in ibiza.

K

ksixty9

;)

any got them self arrested in ibiza for a silly reason, "sing to loud"
jumping in fountains as it's illegal.

If someone is so stupid to go jumping in fountains it's logical to be arrested or be fined some euros. But it's preferably those people stay at home, huh? :rolleyes:

well said!!
yelclap.gif

I nearly got busted outside Space, I had a little something in my pocket and two guardia civil or whatever they're called over there were hid behind a bush as I walked in the car park. One of them jumps out on me and demands me to follow him to his jeep were the other guy was stood. As I walked next to him, I turned my head slightly and necked the little something I had in my top right pocket and neither him or his mate stood next to the jeep saw a thing, I couldn't believe it. They then searched me and let me toddle off in my own little world to Space.

I heard it's something like 600 euros to get yourself out in you get caught doing something you shouldn't.

Barbie said:
I have got searched on numerous times in Ibiza............good job I am a good little girlie lol :p ;)
#

What? With a bag full of ***** up your ****! :confused: ;) :D

gecko2 said:
Barbie said:
I have got searched on numerous times in Ibiza............good job I am a good little girlie lol :p ;)
#

I don't know what you're talking about :rolleyes: you must be getting me mixed up with someone else :p ;)

Barbie said:
gecko2 said:
Barbie said:
#

I don't know what you're talking about :rolleyes: you must be getting me mixed up with someone else :p ;)

Yeah sorry, thought you were Shaun Ryder's twin sister for a moment there! :lol:

I got busted by two cops two hours after I arrived on my first night last year with charlie and smoke, I thought I was in for a kicking, but they just asked where I got it and the let me off! sweeeet :D

ED CASE said:
I got busted by two cops two hours after I arrived on my first night last year with charlie and smoke, I thought I was in for a kicking, but they just asked where I got it and the let me off! sweeeet :D

Probably wanted some thmeselves, just looking for the nearest dealer.

as we're currently on the topic, how much was everyone generally paying 4 sweets last year. I couldn't get time off work last year so I missed out on my annual trip to the land of dreams. Nevermind always this year
woo-hoo :D :D :D :D :D

taffy-boy said:
as we're currently on the topic, how much was everyone generally paying 4 sweets last year. I couldn't get time off work last year so I missed out on my annual trip to the land of dreams. Nevermind always this year
woo-hoo :D :D :D :D :D[/quote

About €4 to €5 on average.

Four of us got stopped just up from Mambo last year by two police.
It was around 3pm on a June afternoon. I had some sweets in my wallet and hung back at the back of the group of 4 as they searched us.
They thoroughly searched the other three guys pockets, under one of the guys caps and in their wallets. They got to me and one of the guys asked for my wallet to search it as the other guy searched my pockets.
The guy searching my pcokets then turned to the other guy and said something in Spanish and they handed my wallet back to me without searching it. Me thinks I was very lucky.

Talking about prices.....generally around EUR 10. I got a lot of crap stuff though last year so ended up getting stuff from someone for EUR 12 as I knew they were good.

ED CASE said:

Gotta love those Ibiza cops!

Got stopped by a couple of guardia whilst walking into Space car park on a Sat morning. Said they where drug control and asked if I had anything on me, had a gram pretty obviously in my wallet so I just handed it over, they had a chat between themselves then told me that coke was 'illegal in spain' but because I'd been 'a good boy' there would be 'no report'.

Anything to do with drugs just be polite and you should be fine. However, jumping in the fountains/being excessively noisy is the sort of situation where they're itching to give someone a battering.

joe

SWJoe said:
Got stopped by a couple of guardia whilst walking into Space car park on a Sat morning. Said they where drug control and asked if I had anything on me, had a gram pretty obviously in my wallet so I just handed it over, they had a chat between themselves then told me that coke was 'illegal in spain' but because I'd been 'a good boy' there would be 'no report'.

Anything to do with drugs just be polite and you should be fine. However, jumping in the fountains/being excessively noisy is the sort of situation where they're itching to give someone a battering.

joe

Yeah, I think one is self-responsible enough to bring his/her own material, as far as he/she doesn't disturb anyone, but vandalism should be strongly punished.

A friend of mine who was a PR and bouncer of a club here where I live told me that the Guardia Civil department just in front of the club had a few young guards whom he let in for free in exchange for some quantities of confiscated coke. They don't declare everything they confiscate, but they keep a little for their own consumption or maybe to pay police informers. Like in movies :p

And you must be much more careful with the Guardia Civil than with the police. They got a much more foul temper. So better be polite and asslicker if they halt you and you are carrying something (for your consumption, if it's enough for traffic ur lost).

Is it pretty easy to find good e in the clubs? And what's the difference between Guardia and the police?

Back