Any Clubs open end of Octobr? Best places to go?

That’s good, never been there
Pikes is just a little east of West End San An, located in the foothills of the mountains just to it's north. It has a beautiful layout, with sweeping views as well. If you head out of San An along Cami de Sa Vorera, it's the third left after you cross PM-812, onto Cami de Sa Valeta. Enjoy!

Pikes is just a little east of West End San An, located in the foothills of the mountains just to it's north. It has a beautiful layout, with sweeping views as well. If you head out of San An along Cami de Sa Vorera, it's the third left after you cross PM-812, onto Cami de Sa Valeta. Enjoy!

Thanks! Seems to be a nice spot, few parties ahead in October? I’ve seen on the website, I’m still hoping to hit Pacha ??

Thanks! Seems to be a nice spot, few parties ahead in October? I’ve seen on the website, I’m still hoping to hit Pacha ??

am not sure if pacha will be open - but there might be another good option. can't say more yet though. I'll update once we know for sure.

am not sure if pacha will be open - but there might be another good option. can't say more yet though. I'll update once we know for sure.

ok now it‘s good to go.

pacha will be closed this winter, but instead lío will be open until NYE

I'm taking it easy ? might hit a few bars here and there but it'll be quiet enough at that time.. might be a few parties mind you!

? On the website is says they are open until October 7th

Thrust in Stivi ... I think its Summer closing in October. Heart is a Restaurant too and converts to a danceclub at 12 in the night.
Whats with STK ? Sometimes they are open late in the season ?

71257004_2247049638921788_3250510199701635072_o.jpg

Back