Any club promoters on here?

It seemed all about how many tickets a Dj could push and zero about technical ability. Some sounded like a Grand national being raced on concrete!

Spotlight's spawned quite a few. Me (retired), the Headway (I think) guys up in Scotland, Mark Sun did a bit early doors, @onemore is still at it properly.

For DJs, in London 2004ish, there was a choice of which Spotlighters you wanted to go and see play most weekends

Threw my first ever event last Saturday and it was a complete sell out, turning people away at the door.

24 hours later got asked if we want to host our own room at Viva Warriors @ Rainbow warehouse on boxing day. And have already booked in another 2 dates in December and January at our home venue.

So if your in the right city and there is a gap in the market, I am sure it'll work. Best of luck.

Threw my first ever event last Saturday and it was a complete sell out, turning people away at the door.

24 hours later got asked if we want to host our own room at Viva Warriors @ Rainbow warehouse on boxing day. And have already booked in another 2 dates in December and January at our home venue.

So if your in the right city and there is a gap in the market, I am sure it'll work. Best of luck.

Huge news mate, well done!

Just a little update, our second event in Coventry was 10-15 people below capacity which I was buzzing about considering the date (December 19th).

Then onto Viva Warriors a week later, we got moved from the small garden area to the rooftop terrace (a much larger area) and this was only confirmed on the day of the event. Upon arriving back to the venue at 12.30am I walked upstairs and you honestly couldn't move out on the terrace. Chuffed is an understatement, regardless of the windy and raining conditions (although the terrace is covered) and the likes of Skream and Lawler playing the main room and Adam Shelton in the blackbox, we had a steady and up for it crowd all night.

All round great night, Vicky from Geordie Shore was even floating about haha and the afters was spot on with Skream also.

Got some great feedback and some more seriously exciting plans for the upcoming months, which I'd love to say (But not until its confirmed)

Took this little snap at 2am, mid Lawler's set. Buzzing.
12435948_10205838145736498_12946969_n.jpg

I went rainbow on NYD. 5 people went to hospital and one died after bad batch of drugs. Google it as cant copy and paste link.

Think this will be the end?

I went rainbow on NYD. 5 people went to hospital and one died after bad batch of drugs. Google it as cant copy and paste link.

Think this will be the end?

I can't imagine so, this could happen anywhere.

The reality is, no matter how thorough the search, sniffer dogs or not. If people want to get gear into a club, they will.

Back