Any Beautiful Strip Clubs for couples

Last february 2011 we had a lock in at a bar in figueretas with 2 girls from the strip club behind the bar.It was myself& mrs72,the gay guy who owned the bar and the 2 girls drinking tilll around 4am.One of the girl went home and the other came back with us to the hotel:p.Just one of those things that feel ok in ibiza:D

You told the story before but never revealed the end part, v. jelus:D

... Is Beverly Ibiza opening again this year ? ...

ffam4j.jpg

:eek:

"...
Hola sexy people!
Its saturday again so its the busiest night of the week at the naughtiest club in Ibiza!
I suggest you do not miss this one as there is a lady attending
who wants to party with every person in the club!
She did last night... WOW!

Doors open at 12, see you all there... if you dare... ;) x

..."

:twisted:

:eek:

"...
hola sexy people!
Its saturday again so its the busiest night of the week at the naughtiest club in ibiza!
I suggest you do not miss this one as there is a lady attending
who wants to party with every person in the club!
She did last night... Wow!

doors open at 12, see you all there... If you dare... ;) x

..."

:twisted:

:d

Was in Beverly last year.

It was late ,I was drunken and I saw light , so I went in.
I didn t knew exactly what it would be , but it looked interesting from outside.

This was funny. For what manned spaceflight , when you can explore different planets by taxi.

pure platinum, checked their site out. Very nice setup.

Is it strictly dancers, or does everything have a price?
It's also a brothel. I think the only strip clubs that aren't also brothels will be the ones located in the heart of the West End among all the other bars.

the day is NOW :twisted:

I think not quite just yet ;) .. but I may recover sufficiently to write a few things about last week's exploits soon (I hope !) .. looking back it was, all in all, a cracker of a trip - and a bit of a mad one 8)

I think not quite just yet ;) .. but I may recover sufficiently to write a few things about last week's exploits soon (I hope !) .. looking back it was, all in all, a cracker of a trip - and a bit of a mad one 8)

;)

Back