ANY AMERICANS GOING FROM AUGUST 29th-Sep9

P

pacha4life

:D So is the rigth time ot go, and also if anyone wants to meet up, 3 other guys and me are going to be staying at Sol Pinet Playa, I'm not sure where that is yet, but we arrive on friday afternoon, ANY SUGGESTIONS WHAT WE SHOULD DO THAT FIRST WEEKEND?!!!!
thanks etards

going to be there almost the exact same dates. coming w/ 5 other guys definetly need to meet. been reading some of everyone's posts and i'd say are party styles are very similar.

2 scottish gals gonna b3 there @ that time! Staying Hotel Piscis Park in San An! C my post 28th august - 7 september.

Emma x

4 Candian guys... be there almost exact same dates... we're all meeting up @ Bora Bora on sept 1st right before we head over to space.

2 guys from california here. will be there from similar dates (29th-4th) and would like to meet up with fellow partiers!

2 guys from washington, DC will be there from 18 Aug- 10 Sept. We must definitely get together American and European what the hell everyone. Let's just party and have fun. I am not trying to sleep.

Back