Any advice where to stay 4-6 April please?

Just having a beer at la cava, keeping the seat warm for you as we swap places.
Depression tomorrow gonna be brutal I could cry already.

Craig if you get room 119 that was ours would be so funny if you end up in the same one :D
Sat in the airport now drinking vodka limon feeling extremely depressed!
Wednesday when are you going home? Lol, sorry to hear you took ill but funny you can just stay on for a bit.
Kimagy can't believe you missed such a lovely weekend :( we will drink an Estrella here again one day ;)

I'm home already! Managed to get a flight for £60 into Heathrow yesterday evening. Got to be in work tomorrow so had to get back, plus I had a not very happy boyfriend in the UK when I rang to say I missed my flight!

I feel completely different this time round coming back. It was great seeing friends but also realised that there's still too much drama going on that I can be bothered with. The trip wasn't relaxing or that enjoyable (probably partly due to being laid up with flu) and I'm much happier for the time being being in England. Even with its crisp weather and a 8am train commute :(

Kimagy can't believe you missed such a lovely weekend :( we will drink an Estrella here again one day ;)

Yeah - looking forward to it.

I'm looking at it as a sacrifice made in order to be able to fund the future - which it really has been so far. I've done enough work to earn a teacher's salary for a year in fixed fee element work in the last 3 weeks, which turns into a commercial manager's if I pull off a couple of the cheeky deals I've tabled to bag the 'success fees' too . So just need that lot to 'close' in the next month and should be set up for 2014.

I'd obviously rather have been out in Ibiza with friends in April - can't think of anything better really. But unfortunately it all has to be paid for :rolleyes:

Not much from me we only had 39hrs.;) Ollie kept the seat warm in la cava on sunday and we had food and lots of drinks and went to few bars close by.Salinas on Monday and got bus to san an for dinner that night.A few little sneaky things in between all that norm.:oops:.Even the short trips are worth it...I bought an Avici t shirt.o_O

Not much from me we only had 39hrs.;) Ollie kept the seat warm in la cava on sunday and we had food and lots of drinks and went to few bars close by.Salinas on Monday and got bus to san an for dinner that night.A few little sneaky things in between all that norm.:oops:.Even the short trips are worth it...I bought an Avici t shirt.o_O
Nice one,
Was it just you and the missus?
Did you get to BHS?

yes and no..Stayed around vera del ray sunday night and back to figueretas for night cap.Made the most of monday then.Still worked out cheaper than weekend away if we stayed in Ireland.:) Looking at family hols now.

I'll try to get a review up this week, had a bit of a mare this weekend went on a bender and now on a genuine mission to go sober before I lose everything. It's never dull lol.

Back