ANTS Closing Party, Sat 29th Sept

kaboom

Wasn't planning on any club nights on this trip, but ANTS intrigues me, and being more daytime based, have a bigger chance of getting the Mrs to go along... She's a bit of a Bagpuss.

I'm completely out of touch with the clubbing scene, what kind of party is it with it starting so early... Pool party? Club night? And what's the dress code?

Trying to weigh up between early entry tickets between us or going solo later in the evening. Don't stand a chance of going solo for the whole thing... 'er indoors would have a right lip on!

Are passouts aloud? We're far side of San An, and was thinking I could nip out and take her home when she's had enough then return, would that be aloud, or would I need a separate entry ticket? (Which could make a taxi a cheaper option)

Drinks prices inside would be appreciated? (And availability and cost of food, given the length)

Sorry if these sound like complete simpleton questions... I am a bit, and never had 'clubby' mates so don't get to do it so often.

Cheers in advance.

Wasn't planning on any club nights on this trip, but ANTS intrigues me, and being more daytime based, have a bigger chance of getting the Mrs to go along... She's a bit of a Bagpuss.

I'm completely out of touch with the clubbing scene, what kind of party is it with it starting so early... Pool party? Club night? And what's the dress code?

Trying to weigh up between early entry tickets between us or going solo later in the evening. Don't stand a chance of going solo for the whole thing... 'er indoors would have a right lip on!

Are passouts aloud? We're far side of San An, and was thinking I could nip out and take her home when she's had enough then return, would that be aloud, or would I need a separate entry ticket? (Which could make a taxi a cheaper option)

Drinks prices inside would be appreciated? (And availability and cost of food, given the length)

Sorry if these sound like complete simpleton questions... I am a bit, and never had 'clubby' mates so don't get to do it so often.

Cheers in advance.
2019 or?

Ushuaia closing is always a spectacle and always enjoyable, with Ants taking over you'll be seeing and hearing the flavour of the years House & Tech House DJ's.

Personally I've gone with the before 6pm tickets, Its good to get some of the daytime experience before the night rolls in and the bright lights, pyrotechnics and the experience take over.

Fairly certain, they don't overrun these days? so it will end at midnight, I'll be moving on to Privilege after that.

You can't re-enter, so you would have to buy another ticket, couple that with a 60 euro roundtrip in a taxi to San an and its getting expensive!

Drink Prices, I've not been this year yet, but they were around 12-13 euros for a bottle of Heineken last time I was there, you can usually buy drink tokens which will give a little reduction in price.

Not sure on food, I have never looked to eat there

It's not a pool party, the pool is closed
Dress code is Casual, although I wouldn't turn up in swimming shorts and flip flops....go from smart shorts and a top/shirt etc... Just check out some of the galleries from the events to get an idea.

Just pulled a receipt from my washing pile, we got there for 9pm on Saturday.

Agua 11
Coca Cola 10

(Vodka lemon was 17, Gin n tonic 18 i think)

My mate had a mojito for 15, said it was pretty good. There are different bars dotted around but we stayed at the back near the lighting booth and rear bar and the loos (essential for us elderly clubbers) plenty of space and a raised section so you can see the light show clearly.
The music was perfect for our first night out, Andrea and Joris mixed up old and new.

If you're brave you can jump in the shallow kids pool and splash about in the murky water..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back