Anthing good on in brighton this sat?

tackybullshitta

Evening all, Does anyone know of anything good on in Brigton this Sat? I alway seem to get it wong down there. Looking for a funky dirty electro vibe.

Speaking of Brighton, in July of 2004 I met a girl in London at Ghetto (the Cock night) and she was so pretty - Kylie's face with Britney's body. We were probably the only feminine and biological girls there. She was living with her boyfriend in London at the time, but told me she was really from Brighton. She kept inviting me to Brighton with her but I declined (could she have meant something else referring to Brighton? If it had anything to do with what I've seen on Sugar Rush, I'll kick myself for missing out)

Has anyone on this board who is from Brighton come across a person who fits her description? If so, please tell her I'm in Beefa in August, and available for Brighton anytime. I miss her!

@ Paris, plenty of woman matching that description :D

I also suggest heading to the Bleeps afterparty @ Sumo, starts @ 2am and doesnt finish till around 7-8am, more minimal vibe, but still a great carry on...

Not sure about saturday, but friday night is David Guetta at the honey club - well worth a visit in my opinion!!!

makka said:
@ Paris, plenty of woman matching that description :D

I also suggest heading to the Bleeps afterparty @ Sumo, starts @ 2am and doesnt finish till around 7-8am, more minimal vibe, but still a great carry on...

no****ingway
no****ingway
no****ingway
no****ingway
no****ingway
no****ingway

FFS, It was always my dream many moons ago to do an afterparty at Sumo.

Brighton council has silly licensing laws back then.

And now it's like someone else has stole my dream!

Yeahs its a really really good venue for an Afterparty, i actually went for the first time a couple of weeks after Magda @ Ocean Rooms, it was rocking, will definatly be heading back down...

I Hear Steve Mac is also holding after parties on Friday night/Saturday morning...not sure where yet tho..

Cheers Makka, will check out the ocean rooms/sumo. Wouldnt mind hittin the honeyclub for a bit of the frenchman but cant manage two nights in a row at my age unless It's space/dc10.:twisted:

Back