Another travel tips thread

Greetings from the state of Nevada.

It's almost 4pm here and I'm about to head out.

The Virgin Atlantic stewardess took a shine to me and I left the plane with two full bottles of wine in my bag and an invite to a club night that I've now totally forgotten the name of :lol:

Probably a good thing anyway....

:lol:I meant to ask if you were flying Virgin. You'll probably run into the cabin crew anyway, we did. And they are very friendly! If I wasn't a taken man........:lol:

The Virgin Atlantic stewardess took a shine to me and I left the plane with two full bottles of wine in my bag and an invite to a club night that I've now totally forgotten the name of :lol:

maybe she knew you're bessie mates with the ratpack :lol:

Try Tao in the Venetian for dinner and aperitif's, and Tao beach for daytime chillin' !!

Also its worth the 2 hours journey to the skybridge, which is meant to be :eek:

One of my fave things was a skydive, got to see the hoover Dam while pooping my pants in a 160mph freefall 8)

is that the glass floored bridge over the canyon?

sod that.

the very one !! Skywalk, not bridge :spank: 4,000 feet drop :eek:

Great way to see the canyon (if you dont mind heights)

Skywalk%20-%20Large.jpg

Bumped into another member of the cabin crew today in the Abercrombie store :lol:

It's pretty dark in these stores so I must have looked like a rabbit in the headlights when this fit brunette approached me and said (in a very nice Scots accent)

"Hey, you're on our flight tomorrow, right?"

Did you make plans for your last night with said nice scots lass? ;)

What's the damage for Prem Econ to Vegas on Virgin these days anyway?

:lol:I meant to ask if you were flying Virgin. You'll probably run into the cabin crew anyway, we did. And they are very friendly! If I wasn't a taken man........:lol:

I know a girl who is a Virgin Air Hostess, they always get off in Vegas after a trip :lol:

One of my friends used to be a Virgin in-flight beauty girl until they all got made redundant by surrrichard. Apparently it had all the benefits of being a hostess but none of the hard work or drawbacks!

Did you make plans for your last night with said nice scots lass? ;)

What's the damage for Prem Econ to Vegas on Virgin these days anyway?

There's only one woman for me ;)

(at least while Myleene Klass won't return my calls :x )

My ticket was £1350 but some of my colleagues booked a Virgin Holiday (hotel included) and got the ticket cheaper even though they stayed for 5 days!

Cool, not as much as i thought then :) Another trip might be on the cards even with the crap £/$ rate...

There's only one woman for me ;)

(at least while Myleene Klass won't return my calls :x )

My ticket was £1350 but some of my colleagues booked a Virgin Holiday (hotel included) and got the ticket cheaper even though they stayed for 5 days!

dont forget yr free flying club miles from the flight!

give me yr email and ill refer ya! ;)

I wished i'd joined an air miles type club when i was 18 or so, feck knows how much free flying i've missed out on.

Back