Another SE1 incident...

Robder

Trade moved to the Arches last Sunday morning and despite moans of the, "but it's not Turnmills" variety, they recreated the atmosphere of old really well. 8)

Unfortunately (as per normal) there were a feir few G casualties that night and about four (ish) reported overdoses in the space of an hour. Not sure how serious these were.

Anyway, the place was crawling with police on the way out stopping and searching everyone. They took names, addresses, phone numbers, and at 15h00 on a Sunday afternoon it was a tad scary. God knows what they must've made of all the munters leaving the place. :lol:

I've never really experienced any thing like this before, I wonder if the venue will be blamed and if this and the SEONE incident will affect future heavy handed policing in the Southwark.

What reasons did they give for taking these details? I'd have told them to feck off.

If you resisted they got heavy handed and took you off for a search. Best to comply.

hhhmm yeah best to be nice then if you had anything to hide.

You can just give them any old name and address anyway if need be.

Actually I didn't, was just in a bit of a hole and thought best to find the quickest way out of the situation. :lol:

hhhmm yeah best to be nice then if you had anything to hide.

You can just give them any old name and address anyway if need be.

I'd have thought that but then thought what if they decide to search you anyway and discover cashcards etc with your real name?

I bet the police thought it was a good laugh on overtime actually, all the states/sites coming out at 6am :D

I'd have thought that but then thought what if they decide to search you anyway and discover cashcards etc with your real name?

Yeah then you'd be looking at some quick explaining. I only take a key and cash out with me these days so they wouldn't be finding anything except an empty bagie maybe :lol:

G casualties - GHB?

Honestly, Why do people touch GHB?
I know millions of people pop pills week in, week out & granted u do not know what is in a pill, but GHB is another level & i'm sure many of the people taking this do not know what they are doing

Why?

Glad TRADE managed to make the transition/resurection from Turnmills, but from what you say it may not continue for long and will it have knock on effect for policing at other events at The Arches. No doubt I will see when next in London Xmas n NY.

Back