another question about appearence....

PaulSub said:
Yeah as long as they are not directly inflamatory to anyone i.e. swatikas or the like, I can't see anyone having the slightest problem. In fact probably the opposite. The more "out there" the better :)

I TOTALLY AGREE !

Well .. I was offended when he told me what they said!

SAFFY'S SOCKS ... STINK!

I mean .. tsk, how bad is that! ?

*Saffy* said:
Well .. I was offended when he told me what they said!

SAFFY'S SOCKS ... STINK!

I mean .. tsk, how bad is that! ?

I for one can not tolerate tattoos like that!

u have absolutely no worries here mate!
as u said there is no racism in these tattoes then your absolutely fine!
trust everyone opinion on here, there are mad things going on out there and it only makes things more intersting and exciting!

be as bare as you like and relax/enjoy

have a fab holiday!

back from kayaking and still alive.... got soaked couple of times but still here :) yes, as i said they are no racist tattoos but there are lots of them.... my other arm is full from wrist to shoulder and the other arm allmost the same. and the thing i'm worried about is that the theme in the other arm is vikings and here in finland i've noticed that nowadays (12-18 years ago that wasn't the same, had first one when i was 14) ppl seem to think that if u have that kind of tattoos you must be a skinhead or a biker which was never the case with me..... i just thought those tattoos looked cool when i had them done and didn't think at all that it's easy to understand them wrong way(i really don't know how i was so stupid).....

you can have them removed if you dont like them, its pricey both some of my friends did it and they were impressed by the result!

do u know does it leave any kind of scars if they are removed? is the skin after that like there has never been a tattoo? i've heard that they can be removed but don't know how and where..... and i know that it's gonna cost a lot

Back