Another One Bites The Dust

madwhitegiant

Ince sacked

Just shows you that you don't need to be a white premiership manager to do a sh1t job!

Not really given enough time but unfortunately you don't get time anymore.

They are in freefall as are a number of teams to be fair who have all had a lot more money than Blackburn.

Roque almost definately gone in a month and then their crashing exit to Bournemouth in the FA Cup after Bournemouth do Blyth tonight and it does not look good at all for the 3 fans at Ewood Park that give a toss. Nice club, but **** club. From League Two to top half Premiership in two years was a bit too much for young Incey, think he'll be a very good assistant manager one day though. Blackburn could get ****ED if they don't get someone decent in who the team will respond to well. Five points is alot when your that rubbish. We don't need another 30,000 + stadium in the lower leagues, even if it is only ever about a tenth full. The Man U wonderboys all going down the swanny, Brucey next ?! Naaaa.

Think Ince will do ok one day.

Looks like Souness will be the replacement. He will soon kick a few of them up in the air during training if they don't perform.

Souness is a proper slag. Great player in his day.

Its a shame! Could do well, surely got enough experience!
There's a number of former players from his generation who are struggling, Hughes, Adams, Zola, to a degree Southgate & Bruce, who should be the new blood of Managers, not going to be given time, aka Keen!

they can have hughes back if they want!!!

seriously though Ince will be a good coach, just think it's too much too soon! as said earlier theres a number of that era still cutting their teeth, hughes being another. Ince needs the coca cola for a bit!

I tell you who will be we good manager when he comes back to club football....stuart pearce!!

Looks like Souness will be the replacement. He will soon kick a few of them up in the air during training if they don't perform.

Souness is a proper slag. Great player in his day.

What a mistake that'd be, great great player, shi7 shi7 coach.

I tell you who will be we good manager when he comes back to club football....stuart pearce!!

I'm with you on that one.

Though i think they should go for Allardyce, but they probably wont !!

If they weren't in such a crappy position, it could have been a nice one for Shearer to cut his teeth....

Won't happen now though I suspect...

We would take Sparky Hughes in an instant. Ince has been a 'dead man walking' for over a month now with rumours of discontent amongst the senior players for a while. Things such as taking his kids to training sessions and sending the players on team building exercises instead of the expected 'proper' training sessions gave birth to grumbling in the camp. Such things might work well in the lower leagues, but are not expected in the Premiership. Giving Robbie Fowler a job raised more than a few eyebrows aswell. :evil:

Couldn't believe it when oliver hoult wrote in his daily mirror column that he was sacked for being black:rolleyes:

Couldn't believe it when oliver hoult wrote in his daily mirror column that he was sacked for being black:rolleyes:

he didn't quite say that, but the inference was there

I agree with you though - ludicrous to bring race into this.

crap manager @ crap club = crap results. Simple.

Back