Another MASSIVE CANADIAN REVIEW of the White Isle!

dry your tears and laugh again!! :D

CanadaKid said:
Coastline was my favorite place

h033.jpg

My new dream in life is to be able to afford one of the apartments above Coastline Cafe when I'm successful :) That will be my getaway. Screw the house in the Hamptons or in the country or whatever... IBIZA RETREAT!!!

you'd think they'd be a lot cheaper - all that noise downstairs!

incidentally, i took my dad to the coastline cafe, he thought it was absolutely hilarious - till he discovered it was €3 for a half a lager. he was also extremely impressed by the rhythm of the caged go-go dancers and how they managed to keep with the beat of the records ( not difficult, they were all the same) until i pointed out to him that they were in the bar next door, kanya.

needless to say he's never been back.

my dream would be to buy the house in es pas de s'illa den bosch in front of the san miguel beach!! :eek:

the problem is that i dont think the dutch guy who owns it nowadays would be interested in selling it!! :lol:

i have been inside and it is spectacular. even julio iglesias tried to buy it 15 years ago!! :eek:

DSCN3612.jpg

McDreamin :p

Yeah, maybe I didn't get around too much as it was my first time and I was pretty touristy and didn't speak Spanish (hehe), but I liked San Antonio the best. Went to Ibiza Town for a day and didn't enjoy it too much aside from Bora Bora. When I go back, I'll prolly end up exploring Space and Playa D'En Bossa but I'll end up sticking to the West of the island... has the best sunsets anywayz :lol:

hey im from canada too, (calgary)

which airline did you book with and how much was the cost?
i really want to go but dunno if i can afford yet.

any info would be xlent

sludge

sludgefence said:
hey im from canada too, (calgary)

which airline did you book with and how much was the cost?
i really want to go but dunno if i can afford yet.

any info would be xlent

sludge

Well, I did my way very weird. I went to London first so I went Edmonton ---> Toronto --> London via Air Canada. Then London-->Madrid--> Ibiza via Iberia... DO NOT FLY IBERIA!!! Horrible airline. Go with Spanair or another airline, but don't go with Iberia.

McRackin u bastard, seeing those pics makes me miss the island even more. As if sifting thru my 400 pics we took wasnt enough i have to see ur beautiful pics on here...I WANT TO GO BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry:

michEAL

p.s. once i get the time, ALL the pics will be up on my webpage. Been soo busy with school. But if yall wanna see pics of us leaving Edmonton and pics of London, theyre on my website right now...still very much a work in progress :p

CanadaKid said:
When I go back, I'll prolly end up exploring Space and Playa D'En Bossa but I'll end up sticking to the West of the island... has the best sunsets anywayz

okay!! :p

005_G.jpg

str8 from Canada baby!! said:
McRackin u bastard, seeing those pics makes me miss the island even more. As if sifting thru my 400 pics we took wasnt enough i have to see ur beautiful pics on here...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

str8 from Canada baby!! said:
McRackin u bastard, seeing those pics makes me miss the island even more. As if sifting thru my 400 pics we took wasnt enough i have to see ur beautiful pics on here...I WANT TO GO BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry:

michEAL

p.s. once i get the time, ALL the pics will be up on my webpage. Been soo busy with school. But if yall wanna see pics of us leaving Edmonton and pics of London, theyre on my website right now...still very much a work in progress :p

You went to London before too? We pretty much went on the trip from the same origin, only at different times??? How often do you get 2 groups from Edmonton going to Ibiza via London?? CRAZY!!!!!

STOP IT, MCRACKIN!!! I have enough photos of the Ibizan sunset... you're killin me, mate! Kidding, post more more more of IBIZA!!!

Hey McRackin... i have so many pics just like that too... made sure I got the parachuters in there. Looks amazing!

Back