another girlie shopping thread

utagaura

Do you think its inappropriate that I like to buy things from the 'junior trendsetters' or 'young miss' section?? :lol: :lol: (I'm 31..:lol:)

I find that they are much cheaper and because I'm a bit of a midget, the dresses actually fit me where they are supposed to instead of dragging along the floor or below my knee.

I wonder if I'm too old for this sort of thing.. :lol:

Do you think its inappropriate that I like to buy things from the 'junior trendsetters' or 'young miss' section?? :lol: :lol: (I'm 31..:lol:)

I find that they are much cheaper and because I'm a bit of a midget, the dresses actually fit me where they are supposed to instead of dragging along the floor or below my knee.

I got tutted at from a woman at work for buying from Top Shop at 43!!! :lol::lol:

ha, I don't see anything wrong with that!

only thing is, I don't want to see a 12 year old wearing the ame clothes as me :lol:

At least with the youngsters clothes your unlikely to see someone in a club/bar in the same dress/skirt as you! My nans bought shoes from Tammy Girl before as she's only a size 2! I however, need tall section clothes so can't shop in the teen sections!

i have a very wee cousin who is 4' 9" in her heels who does the same thing!!! :lol:

ha, I don't see anything wrong with that!

only thing is, I don't want to see a 12 year old wearing the same clothes as me :lol:

Yes, I can see that might look a bit strange - unless of course its a school uniform a la Gwen Stefani's backing band - they you'll be tres popular with the guys :lol::lol::lol:

Back