Another Girlie Question

I spend ridiculous amounts on makeup that I never use :lol:

But I feel so much better about myself after buying them.

has anyone tried this brand? They have some nice colours that look crazy in the compact but good on the skin, they sell this some in my friend's shop and its nice stuff.

http://www.kevynaucoin.com/

Definately "Too faced" pink leopard bronzer, a gorg mix of browns and pinks and shimmery, it gives you a glowing look, people always comment on it I love it! Available in some dept stores and on asos.com x

image1xl.jpg

Definately "Too faced" pink leopard bronzer, a gorg mix of browns and pinks and shimmery, it gives you a glowing look, people always comment on it I love it! Available in some dept stores and on asos.com x

image1xl.jpg

nice.. and we all know we love animal print! :lol:

image1xl.jpg

From a non-animal print person - that looks gorgeous :lol::lol::lol::lol:- bronzer makes me look dirty :lol::lol::lol::lol: that looks a lot more subtle.

I got an amazing one in San Francisco made by NYC (which you can get, or used to be able to get over here) called colour mosaic. Very natural as I think ones with shimmer are best avoided for during the day.

From football posts to make-up ones, in one fell swoop! :lol:

who says men cant multitask!! :lol:

babs....stop stirring, I'm a lover not a fighter :lol:

From a non-animal print person - that looks gorgeous :lol::lol::lol::lol:- bronzer makes me look dirty :lol::lol::lol::lol: that looks a lot more subtle.

Thats why I love this as its almost a cross between bronzer and blusher. I pile it on for a night out and it looks great but I also dust a little over on a Sunday when I've got no other makeup on and I instantly get rid of my hungover look :)

Barbie, it's available on my fav website asos.com but I have also seen it in House of Fraser, other stores probably stock it too and it's about £18 definately worth it though!

guerlain terracotta is good - i prefer the original matt one rather than the shimmery one

i also have the mac one, they are pretty similar

Thats why I love this as its almost a cross between bronzer and blusher. I pile it on for a night out and it looks great but I also dust a little over on a Sunday when I've got no other makeup on and I instantly get rid of my hungover look :)

Barbie, it's available on my fav website asos.com but I have also seen it in House of Fraser, other stores probably stock it too and it's about £18 definately worth it though!

I ordered one of these at the weekend as I am nearly out of Hoola ;)

Mine awaits me at home, thanks for the tip Helen 8)

No probs! I'm loving the girly threads by the way everyone, more clothes and makeup tips and less about the latest football scores and where to pull women in ibiza I say! :lol::lol::lol:

No probs! I'm loving the girly threads by the way everyone, more clothes and makeup tips and less about the latest football scores and where to pull women in ibiza I say! :lol::lol::lol:

Used mine today, really like it, I went a bit mad with it this morning and came out a bit too shimmery lol but it does give you a really nice healthy colour, reminds me of the look you get from that High Beam stuff by Benefit but powder version ;)

Back