Andy C at Space

drrt

Andy is playing at Carl Cox's night at Space on the 18th August...

I cant believe this - gotta be a first...

How do you think it will go down amongst the wider Ibiza clubbing scene...

I know I will love it but will everyone else?

DJ Marky played at Carl Cox's night last year (or maybe year before), his is about the only night to have a slightly broader spectrum of DJ's/musical genres than the others

he played during my ill-fated visit to that nightclub last summer

can't say he left much of a lasting impact

Marky, Roni Size and Bukem have all played at Carl Cox's night at space over the last few years

Well its most definately a first for him in Ibiza. He is clearly one of the worlds top DJ's and I was just interested to find out how a DnB set goes down in an Ibiza Super Club that predominantly plays house music...

How did Marky and Bukem go down..?. Bearing in mind that they generally play far more chilled/liquid DnB to the likes of Andy?????

I'm sure Andy C played at We Love a few times last year. think in September as he was on the line up when we were going to go but we never made it.

That’s was Andy Carrol. Normally on Ibiza Spotlight calendar or even Space flyers as Andy C...

Pretty misleading really but they have changed it recently due to the actual Andy C playing playing at Space this year.

id imagine andy would play more liquidy stuff rather than the jump up. will go down a treat wish i was going.

Yer - sure he will have to play a more varied set than what you would expect in the UK....

Not sure about the jump up - he's more dark and rolling than b-line brok out....

Cant wait either - bring it on!

Not another drum and base dj when im there again!!!!!!!, last time I went to coxys night ronni size was playing on the terrace. hated it!!!.

Not another drum and base dj when im there again!!!!!!!, last time I went to coxys night ronni size was playing on the terrace. hated it!!!.

you hated roni size. be a bit more open minded mate, only a hour and a half of different music compared of the rest of the club.

Roni Size is there when i'm there on tues, not much of a DnB head tbh, but i'll give it a chance. I'll listen to house/techno all holiday so i'll give it a chance for 90 mins.
I was there for the Carl cox closing in 2007, and dj marky played there then....can't really remember not enjoying :p

wow, wish i could be there for that. i still use an old Nightlife volume as a workout mix. i remember getting excited last year to see "Andy C" @ we love, and it turned out not to be the case. hope he rips it!

you hated roni size. be a bit more open minded mate, only a hour and a half of different music compared of the rest of the club.

I am open minded mate, I went to check roni size out and hated it. Obviously some people like it so fair enough but I didnt.

Back