AND THE SONG OF THE SUMMER 2003 IS.....

i don't know about that, its been doing the rounds for a while know.....its a cracking tune though!!!!

we might get some indications at the wmc.....

Robo said:
i don't know about that, its been doing the rounds for a while know.....its a cracking tune though!!!!

we might get some indications at the wmc.....

Anything that is debuted at the WMC these days is in the bloody charts by May........and by the time Ibiza comes round we are all getting fed up of it.

technoboy said:
cassius - the sound of violence (narcotic thrust remix)

Erm, no way man! This tune was one of the summer smashes of 2002. It had a full release (here in uk) and got in the top 40 in august or something.

I cant wait for the WMC, loads of wicked tunes get played out there. But they arent usually the signal for the ibiza smashes nowadays IMO. For me, the big tunes get released for the wmc (e.g. XPress 2 - Lazy), or later in the year fo the ibiza season (e.g. Together - So much Love to Give). Such is the quickness at which tunes get rinsed thesedays, its rare to have a record thats a wmc smash lasting til the end of ibiza.

tunes to watch

My picks for down right durty tunes so far:

Kybosh - Revolution
Kemu and Shark - Afrotron
Banghalter & Falcon - So Much love to Give. (been around for a few months, but not last summer in Ibiza. will be huge this year)

Watch out for DeepDish this year at the WMC. These guys are pumping out some sick US house for the masses.

err yes!!!!, so much love to give was huge in ibiza last year!!!!!, it was being hammered everywhere....

Robo said:
err yes!!!!, so much love to give was huge in ibiza last year!!!!!, it was being hammered everywhere....

Yeah first time I heard So Much Love was in Space by a certain Mr Lawler :D It was caned anywhere and everywhere.

thats gonna be wickid, r u going ibiza as well...

you are just gonna have to give us a report on that!!!!!

errrrr

Robo wrote:

I must be freaking deaf, cause I didnt hear that tune anywhere in September, and I was there for two weeks and went clubbing every night.

whack :eek:

it was definately being played........perhaps the djs you sore decided not to play it in there set, perhaps by that time it had been hammered to much...
but others on this site say that it was also being played a lot.....

Back