and, so we enter the Spotlight quiet season!

you sure? any low cost flight to barcelona and then onwards with vueling or ryanair, shouldn't cost too much. you'll most likely have to buy two separate tickets so make sure you have enough time to change in BCN (especially since you often have to change terminal!), but I'm pretty sure you should find a decent option if you check and book soon.

solomun at pacha for NYE and then dc10 on NYD sounds pretty decent I think!

I'm going to do my best to be there!

Sankeys was open last year but the guys i'd flown over with said it was completely dead... I took the sensible option and went to Pacha for Ame and then Coxy, Moudaber etc etc in DC-10 on NYD... :D

I guess of the big clubs, none will open apart from pacha. underground is also always open on NYE which can be a cool alternative to pacha. and then are always a few smaller parties going on, in villas and such, to cover the hours between NYD morning and the moment dc10 opens.

I guess of the big clubs, none will open apart from pacha. underground is also always open on NYE which can be a cool alternative to pacha. and then are always a few smaller parties going on, in villas and such, to cover the hours between NYD morning and the moment dc10 opens.

No rest for the wicked :lol:

I've just had a look, will be circa £200 return for moi with lengthy stays in BCN both ways.

At least you won't have to walk about London with your bag in the pissing rain for 6hrs on about 2hrs sleep in 5 days...

:eek:

At least you won't have to walk about London with your bag in the pissing rain for 6hrs on about 2hrs sleep in 5 days...

:eek:

I hate when that happens.

I've just had a look, will be circa £200 return for moi with lengthy stays in BCN both ways.
Yeah, that's basically put paid to the motion of me going. Our full social group are looking for stuff to do NYE, but a lot of what we consider (we don't want to go clubbing) is just too expensive.

Back