An Excited Newbie!!!

F

Fruity_D

Okay I apologise in advance if this has been asked before or if I've put it in the wrong place lol! :oops:

I'm going to Ibiza for the first time this Sept for a week (Couldn't get there any any earlier due to work etc) and I'm staying in San An in the Brisa hotel. Ive read about the hotel and it sounds like a fun place to be so I'm happy with that lol, just wanted to ask you regulars if theres anything you would def recommend doing on your first visit out there? The best clubs, excursions etc. Also I'm not flying out til the 27th so I'll only have a few nights of the clubs open as the season ends at the end of Sept doesn't it???

A random question...but does anyone know if the Brisa has air con? Or am I just wishing lol?

Just browse around here, you'll find everything you need to know.

Wouldn't have a clue about the air con, but I aint bothering with air con no more cos i think its what given me this bad chest infection :twisted:

I've got an awful cold from aircon in the last couple of weeks. Probably shouldnt suck air directly from the vents eh.

Stephens right you wont need aircon in September. I was talking to a friend in Ibiza last night and she said she has actually been a little bit chilly in bed the last few days :eek:

stephen said:
you 'probably' won't need a/c at the end of september.

I wouldn't have thought so.

Went to Mykonos in June and didn't need it.

Went to Tunisia last year - was boiling in day but freezing at night :eek:

I have heard some horror stories off various people about AC. Definately won't be using it again, or in car!

Welcome Fruity_d
A/C is not a good idea to sleep with it on but good to keep on while you are away from the room.
So to answer your Q I dont know if your Hotel has A/C :eek: :D

N8 said:
I was talking to a friend in Ibiza last night and she said she has actually been a little bit chilly in bed the last few days :eek:

WHAT???

it's still boiling mad hot here. i run my aircon practically 24 hours a day now, in the house and i only turn it off in the car when it can't manage the hill up from cala d'hort.

all things being equal the temperature will normally have cooled down by the end of september and by december i'll have my electric blanket on and my gas heater blazing away with two cats wrapped round it for warmth.
roll on winter!

stephen said:
N8 said:
I was talking to a friend in Ibiza last night and she said she has actually been a little bit chilly in bed the last few days :eek:

WHAT???

it's still boiling mad hot here. i run my aircon practically 24 hours a day now, in the house and i only turn it off in the car when it can't manage the hill up from cala d'hort.

all things being equal the temperature will normally have cooled down by the end of september and by december i'll have my electric blanket on and my gas heater blazing away with two cats wrapped round it for warmth.
roll on winter!
Saffy may need her socks then :?: :eek:

Fruity_D said:
Okay I apologise in advance if this has been asked before or if I've put it in the wrong place lol! :oops:

I'm going to Ibiza for the first time this Sept for a week (Couldn't get there any any earlier due to work etc) and I'm staying in San An in the Brisa hotel. Ive read about the hotel and it sounds like a fun place to be so I'm happy with that lol, just wanted to ask you regulars if theres anything you would def recommend doing on your first visit out there? The best clubs, excursions etc. Also I'm not flying out til the 27th so I'll only have a few nights of the clubs open as the season ends at the end of Sept doesn't it???

A random question...but does anyone know if the Brisa has air con? Or am I just wishing lol?
IM HEADING OUT 2 IBIZA FOR 2 WEEKS IN SEPT THESE R THE PLANS I RECOMEND AS IVE BEEN THERE BEFORE MONDAY DC10 MON NITE ROGER SANCHEZ R MANUMISSION TUE MOR CARRY ON MANUMISSION TUE NITE PACHA DARREN EMERSON OR SPACE WITH CARL COX WED NITE PACHA ERIC MORILLO TUR NITE CREAM AMNESIA PVD AND TIESTO FRI NITE PACHA PETE TONG N OAKEY SAT CHILL DAN SUNDAYS AT SPACE 22HR SESSION WITH STEVE LAWLOR N GUESTS DAN START ALL OVER AGAIN DA FOLLOWING WEEK HOPE DIS HELPS :D

Not as excited as me, your lucky! I have to wait 2-3 years till i can go :(

Thanx for the warm welcome and the advice guys :D
Bit worried now about the air con and I'm starting to hope that we haven't got it after all lol!
Just wanted to say that I've been reading through the posts and there's some great advice in there, this site is great!

Re: HEY

KEITHO said:
cavill said:
HEY Y U GOTA WAIT 2 TO 3 YEARS :(
Because i have to get a job and save my money so i can go there, im going to travel around spain and ibiza is 1 of the places i will be visiting. Im going to need alot of money and im only 17, 18 in a couple months though.

Re: HEY

cavill said:
KEITHO said:
cavill said:
HEY Y U GOTA WAIT 2 TO 3 YEARS :(
Because i have to get a job and save my money so i can go there, im going to travel around spain and ibiza is 1 of the places i will be visiting. Im going to need alot of money and im only 17, 18 in a couple months though.
Best of luck 2 u :rolleyes:

hot??

hey, i just arrived back this morning. i can confirm its still very hot. air con was a big plus - getting back from the club and the room was already like a sauna.
sorry to those who got chest infections. sounds unpleasant.

Fruity_D said:
Thanx for the warm welcome and the advice guys :D
Bit worried now about the air con and I'm starting to hope that we haven't got it after all lol!
Just wanted to say that I've been reading through the posts and there's some great advice in there, this site is great!

Hey buddy, if you have air con, you can just shut it off at night... it's a blessing to have during the day though.

Umm just kinda explore the island and the clubs on your own, you'll find the best places like that.. I'm not sure if Cream or any of the massives are still open, but you can search the calendar on this site.

Have a great time on your trip. Just wait till the night before you take off... the excitement is indescribable (sp?)!!!

Cheers,
Terry

Just wait till the night before you take off... the excitement is indescribable (sp?)!!!

What do you mean I've got it already lmao!!! ;)

Back